• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Wrath of the Druids Release Date is April 29th

    Assassin's Creed Wrath of the Druids Release Date is April 29th


    Wrath of the Druids Release Date is April 29th

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Drew this and I'm calling it 'Bayek into the starry night'

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Protector Outfit with Hood

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Protector Outfit with Hood

    Hello there fellow partners of the Brotherhood, how you all doing?

    I've made some editing in this set in Origins, since it doesnt have a hood originally. I took the hood from the base outfit, cut and copy in the Protector Outfit(which is the best one in Origins for me, and I hate it doesnt have a hood.)

    For me, this way is one of the best "basic outfit" for any of the Assassins and matches perfectly the game.

    What's your opinion on this, would it be cool to have a hood in it?

    https://preview.redd.it/upq29b53vvn61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=bfe45f16962575775463f296394aa06c8baebf80

    submitted by /u/jean-lsm
    [link] [comments]

    PS Store: Assassin's Creed Legendary Collection 70% off (six titles)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Most Outfits/armors in Valhalla are wack

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    This was literally non existent problem in Origins, Odyssey or any other Assassin's creed game before it

    Literally 99 percent of the sets in this game look extremely silly and unpleasant to look at

    They went overboard with the whole Viking thing, as they had very simplistic and cool armors (if any at all)

    Everything felt too large on eivor, and many of the sets had to much going on for their own good

    Hope we will return better outfits in the next games. Something like Origins, where it doesn't influence our stats at all.

    submitted by /u/KvasirTheOld
    [link] [comments]

    Let's be honest about the new festival

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    OK I honestly don't care how much hate I get, but the festival is bland boring and boring... Nothing is new about this minus the eggs.. Which itself is so childish and not what I want in a assassins creed game.... I tested out how long it would take me to buy all the reskinned hair styles new tattoo and bird.. It took me 1 hour in total to do the small side missions stupid egg hunt and literally 15 mins out of that same hour to grind the fight ring to buy everything... Just like the river raids this adds nothing but filler of repeated and copy and paste shite.. Its free yes i get that but it seems to me they really don't give a shite about quality..

    Bugs I encountered...

    Straight away I got a message that the festival is ending in 48 hours.. Weird

    Game frooze while I was in arena and hit box is completely messed up...

    Drinking game is bugged.. He stand with his back to you and away from the barrel also camera goes wonky as fuck after you win...

    Last Easter egg doesn't highlight untill you are close...

    To sum it up i personally hated this festival and im really worried for the dlc now if this is the effort they put into content that's meant to be included in the base game without the season pass..

    This is my personal rant.. I could include the latest patch which fixed most issues but lefts fuck load out.. Anyway feel free to drop the support or hate whatever float your boat..

    submitted by /u/BackDelicious9419
    [link] [comments]

    Could we start a petition for Revelations Ezio in Valhalla?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    They keep doing Brotherhood over and over again for every game's legacy outfit. (Personally it's my least favorite of the three but to each their own.) I know it's already been leaked that Brotherhood's outfit is gonna be in anyway, but shit. It would be such a missed opportunity, because look at the Revelations outfit and tell me it's not perfect for this game. I think it would be dope as fuck.

    submitted by /u/-_AK_-
    [link] [comments]

    Recently bought Syndicate and I'm about 5 hours in and while I'm having fun, the lack of customization and weapon variety is a big let down compared to old games especially Unity. Not sure why anyone would downgrade customization in such a way.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    One of Unity's strengths, in my opinion, was the diverse customization: endless choices of outfits and weapons. Even older games, while they didn't have a variety of outfit choices, the weapons were much more diverse than Syndicate. I love London, missions, vibes but the customization is dumbed down and customization for me is one of the main aspects that would add significant strength to a game and would encourage me to do side quests/missions to gain more money to buy new outfits and weapons. Syndicate has no real outfit choices, just varieties of the same outfits for Jacob and Evie. The weapons are either knuckles, daggers or guns. There is no motivation to gain more money because customization options are really boring. It's a big weakness for the game in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/lbsypl
    [link] [comments]

    All armor gone? First time in Ostara. Bug?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I haven't played much since the season of the Yule. I earned all of the armor available over the season and had many other pieces from around the map.

    Today I loaded into the new season for the first time and I was naked (all armor unselected). Upon looking in my inventory, I have my weapons but all of my earned armor is gone except my Ravenclan armor and Thrall pieces. Everything else is gone in my inventory.

    What's strange, is the loading screen before the game starts, I'm still in my Mōdraniht Ceremonial armor. But when the game starts, it's all gone. Anyone seen this? Am I missing something that has to do with the transmog armor and there's a way to get it back? Or is it a bug?

    Any help is appreciated.
    https://i.imgur.com/ZKwFLM5.jpg

    submitted by /u/Shittawhatever
    [link] [comments]

    Curious about the actual amount of Mercenaries in Odyssey.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Started Odyssey a few days ago, after recently picking the series back up. (played straight through from AC3 over the past few months) Game's fun, not at all as bad as I was lead to believe. But since I stated it I've been really curious about something.

    Exactly how many mercs are there???

    I killed my way up to that lvl50 CoK boss in Tier 1, then apparently opened a whole new set of Tiers.

    Every time I kill a merc, another one takes their place. They're like fuckin' shark teeth.

    I tried googling, and even read a few reddit posts asking similar questions, but there were never any specific answers. The general consensus is that they're "unlimited".

    Can that be true?

    Each one that pops up has a unique name, backstory, and weapon/armor stats. Is that just some fancy ass A.I. making everything up everytime it cranks out a new merc? Or is there an actual finite number, albeit a really high one?

    Are they really unlimited, or is there just like 1000 of'em?

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Taurus0728
    [link] [comments]

    AC Rouge I think I might of found how to control how far you jump off a ledge.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    I don't know if anyone has found this before but I'm playing AC rouge for the first time and I found that if you hold the interact button while jumping off a small ledge Shay will do a shorter jump than usual. I found this helpful because sometimes Shay won't jump off of a ledge if it's to high but if you hold interact then he will.

    submitted by /u/Nitrospider1
    [link] [comments]

    The lack of any armor/weapons with the festival today is highly dissapointing.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Yule festival was grindy and buggy and all that jazz but it was worth the effort for a new armor set (even if it was a reskin it still gives more options in our very narrow pool) and some pretty cool weapons. My expectations were literally just "okay, they're going to give us a reskin since that's what they did last time" and I was okay with that. But instead of weapons and armor we get a bird and some hair. I don't have an issue with these on their own, they're nice and all, but the problem I have is a bird and hair is not anywhere near the same level as armor/weapons and as such really kills any excitement/motivation I had to actually play the event and grind.

    submitted by /u/Thor9616
    [link] [comments]

    animus control panel not showing up

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    So I've recently been getting into ac origins again, its been awhile since I've played. I hacked the animus on one of my saves and I can open the overlay and have in game over-lays enabled but there is no option to do anything with the ACP. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/destroyerneb
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of hat is Julien du Casse wearing (AC4)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I love du Casse's hat and i was wondering what kind of hat it would be irl

    submitted by /u/Erwin_Rommel14
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth mechanics are flat and unfinished,they need some work.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Stealth MUST be revisited.

    I talked about this already but I must do it again.

    Stealth in Valhalla is terrible,it's so unbalanced and unfair. An enemy on the other side of Lunden will be able to see you while takin' a shit in a bush. If you accidentally step in the wrong direction,every single bri'ish soldier in Wessex will hunt you down no matter what. Enemies can see you even when you are in a bush or when you are above them (Most enemies wear helmets or something that limits their vision) and if they see a nanopixel of Eivor they will scream like eagles allerting jesus himself. There are no stealth stats it's so straightforward and unfinished. We definitely need double assassination for 2 enemies standing close together. How many times have you surrendered and just went berserk on everyone because 2 mfs where standing close together making stealth impossible? I could use the bow,yes,of course, but I cannot one shot everyone. Detection speed is just hilariously terrible,i mean it's just straight shit enemies are too fast. That's it,see ya.

    submitted by /u/Red4297
    [link] [comments]

    I'm convinced AC Syndicate cannot recognize when I drift. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I've spent 2 hours trying to drift non-stop and have yet to get a single credit of the "drift 5 times" perk. I've watched videos and read messages on what I'm supposed to do. Use the smallest carriage. Accelerate by pressing RT then turn and press LT to brake. I've done so while boosting and not boosting. I've seen videos where some one got 4 drifts, gotten off the carriage then get back on and have their 5th drift count. In the videos people barely drift at all and get credit consistently every few seconds for their 5 drifts.

    Here's one of several videos I've taken. Definitely looks like I should have gotten credit for at least 5 drifts there and in the end of the video I'm still at 0/75. https://youtu.be/a4XUs1fBRyY

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SirMisterGuyMan
    [link] [comments]

    I've taken to playing in the Altair outfit with just a one handed knife and nothing in my left hand (hidden blade attack) and its made the game feel a lot more Assassin-like

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I'm really enjoying it and I recommend anyone really looking for that assassin vibe that the game has been missing to try it out. Equip as many sneaky and stealth abilities as you can, use nothing but a knife and your bow. It really gives you that missing aesthetic.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Ac Valhalla new ostara festival mission

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    I didn't really liked the quest with the beast when they do the killer chicken joke (same as odyssey). If you want something unexpected and funny why didn't you did the killer bunny (Monty Python reference). It will work because the killer bunny is popular easter egg (was in Minecraft), related to the egg hunt (bunny - easter bunny) and the movie Monty Python and the holy grail which is the movie with the killer bunny is happening in England so it's fit. Personally I would like the killer bunny more then those chicken joke. What do you think about the killer bunny idea and the topic in general?

    submitted by /u/Shadowolf88
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how large Paris was in the 9th century?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm probably skipping the druid-DLC since I am not that into the mythical aspects of the recent games, but I'm yearning for a larger city to traverse. Do you think the Paris-DLC will cater to that? I know that the setting of dark-age-England simply doesn't allow for any large-scale cities but I can imagine that Paris was a fair bit larger than the one's we got in the base-game. Maybe something similar in scale to Damascus from AC1?

    submitted by /u/RedditWhales
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Combat changes through the series

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, this is my first post and I'm a newcomer to the series. I'm slowly collecting the games and I thought maybe I could ask people who actually played the games why do I have the following feeling.

    What I mean is:

    Assassins Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations feel like a Certain Type of AC game, like literally the very firsts ones.

    Assassin's Creed 3, 4, Rogue, Unity, Syndicate Now these games feel much better and like Improved.

    And now the last games: Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Origins and Valhalla These games feel and look like a new genre, like a full RPG Game

    Am I very mistaken? Do you guys agree with how I arranged the games into groups? Please comment your thoughts and I thank you in advance for reading :)

    submitted by /u/WumpaKing
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find the music behind a video of assassins creed vs British army

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    There's a video of assassins creed vs British army, I'm looking for the music behind it. Idk if it was edited but I legit can't find it anymore. More specifically, the first few seconds on the instrumental of a song called "I'm an astronaut" by joachim Heinrich sounds like the one I'm looking for. I'd appreciate the help

    submitted by /u/Spicy-slicy
    [link] [comments]

    I think Unity deserves a second chance

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I am not including the story. The gameplay is really good and made a lot of what used to be in the earlier games more better and immersive like stealth and parkour. The environment may not be too big but it is alive, and I like it. The combat is challenging and fun at the same time. I like the idea of unlocking skills because it fits Arno's progression. The customization is good for me and it gives more options to have a unique style. And the coop is also a new thing in assassin's creed games and I liked it because you are part of a brotherhood so it would make sense to have more than one asssassin accompany you. Yes the story was a bit bland, and there were a few glitches and bugs. But I looked past them. I can legitimately say that unity may be an experiment but it was a good experiment

    submitted by /u/RNNR121013
    [link] [comments]

    [AC Valhalla] Best build?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    What is the best build for you in the game after the last patch? Is Thor's armor still this controversial?

    submitted by /u/Saouls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment