• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Assassin's Creed [NO SPOILERS] 7 months of improvement, Jacob Frye(Left) and Edward Kenway(right) I love the improvement right has on left and in only 7 months, after replaying blackflag and syndicate, blackflag is my all time favourite and syndicate is a good game but has nothing on blackflag😂 Insta- @juanbrown06

    Assassin's Creed [NO SPOILERS] 7 months of improvement, Jacob Frye(Left) and Edward Kenway(right) I love the improvement right has on left and in only 7 months, after replaying blackflag and syndicate, blackflag is my all time favourite and syndicate is a good game but has nothing on blackflag�� Insta- @juanbrown06


    [NO SPOILERS] 7 months of improvement, Jacob Frye(Left) and Edward Kenway(right) I love the improvement right has on left and in only 7 months, after replaying blackflag and syndicate, blackflag is my all time favourite and syndicate is a good game but has nothing on blackflag�� Insta- @juanbrown06

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    [Spoilers] Eivor's canonical gender is disappointing due to the voice actor

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Its the opposite of Odyssey where Kassandra was way better so it was good that she was canon. This time though Female Eivor sounds so forced and kind of cartoonish(very much like Alexios in odyssey), Male Eivor has easily the superior VA and is much more fun to play because of that. His voice is not what you would expect from a Viking and he gives a more nuanced performance.

    Last time most preferred Kassandra but I think this time its the opposite so its a shame the canon option is kind of lacking

    submitted by /u/FanEu953
    [link] [comments]

    Out of every AC game, which mission was the hardest? (Or: which “full synchronization” task was the hardest?)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    I'm replaying the old AC games and have come across quite a few incredibly hard "full synchronization" tasks, and wanted to know which mission haunts you all after all this time

    Which mission is the toughest?

    submitted by /u/wizrdmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Are all Assassin's Creed games repetitive?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Hello everyone

    I've been looking to get into Assassin's Creed games but from all the descriptions I've seen about them they don't seem like the type of game that would really grab me. I like when games craft well thought out or memorable moments, setpieces...etc for their quests (Think stuff like the new Tomb Raider games) I've been looking to get into Assassin's Creed games but I was wondering if there's more to them than just "go here, kill this, go there, grab this...etc"

    Which games have the least amount of repetition that you would recommend to play first for a newcomer to the series?

    submitted by /u/SnapShot98
    [link] [comments]

    What is in your opinion the worst ac mission and why?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PST

    (I have looked it up and the last time this question was asked was 3 years ago and that achived now)

    in my opinion the worst ac missions are any stealth missions in unity

    and a few ac3 missions when it was night and I couldn't see anything

    also the mission where you need to kill some messengers of george Washington, it took around 15 attempt to catch the last one

    submitted by /u/happiekappie
    [link] [comments]

    Pillaging ships on black flag

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PST

    I know this is late, I'm still playing the game because I love it (and it's the only one I have that my pc can handle). Anyway, regarding to the title, have you guys plundered a man o war without boarding the ship without attacking it on foot beforehand?

    like... Schooners are easy, you just need to 1 shot, 1 kill using the swivels.

    brigs, you should have at least 2 kills every one shot.

    frigates, this one's kinda hard, but I have done it a couple of times as long as I don't have "kill scouts" or "destroy flag" objective.

    is it possible to do it with Man o Wars?

    submitted by /u/styxxxx01
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like people treat Connor unfairly

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I finished AC3 yesterday, and I actually quite enjoyed it. Slow start, for sure, but once it got going I really enjoyed it. I kept people's criticisms in mind, for example, the claim that Connor doesn't change or develop, which I just don't think is fair at all. He goes after Lee continuously, sure. But I don't think that's any different than Ezio with the Borgia. He is angry at the end of the game, sure, but he acts more controlled by the end. He is more of a cold and angry killer than an emotion driven brutalist in my opinion. thoughts?

    submitted by /u/camiban
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Assassin's Creed Valhalla Story and Ending Analysis Part 8

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    New AC "leak" smells like BS

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    So I saw an article on instagram about a new AC "leak" and honestly it just makes no sense whatsoever

    Like where on earth did this even come from? On the unlikely chance its real then I'm even MORE confused

    submitted by /u/SexyAlexi666
    [link] [comments]

    has anyone in sinai had a rebel tell you to follow him so you can be rewarded? pls help

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PST

    (this is in ac origins) i was exploring the rest of sinai after i got the hidden ones dlc, til i went by a rebel had the speak option. i pressed triangle to speak, and he explained that i should be rewarded for my efforts and i should stock up for future battles. i followed him and another rebel on foot to a small camp behind a viewpoint. i saw a carbon crystal chest but it doesnt open, yet it asks me to open it. same with a letter, i cant view it either. what was supposed to happen when i followed the rebel?

    submitted by /u/LeMlgWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Recycled Hairstyles on NPCs?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Why the hell do so many of the important NPCs share hairstyles that are exactly the same? I know it's the viking age, but the hair isn't even accurate to begin with, so why not give some great variety? Could Ubisoft not afford to give the important characters their own unique looks? Even Basim's hair is just "generic long hair with m shape hairline", the same that can be found on other NPCs with long hair. It's a bit ridiculous that this game re-uses faces and clothes, but even the fucking hair? FOR IMPORTANT NPCS? Like with the nameless generic background characters, I get it... but come on.

    Even the women are given the same hairstyles as men, which means there are women in this game with receding hairlines, because they didn't bother to give the women their own fucking hair.

    Downvote away.

    submitted by /u/PeterJakeson
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla hidden blade in combat

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:26 PM PST

    I would really like a skill or ability that allows us to attack an enemy with more than just one thrusting attack. Like maybe extend it into a combo or something. Think that's be cool. I miss using the hidden blade like a truly effective weapon.

    submitted by /u/c4sully55
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea whats the music that plays in Odyseey when underwater, I think it is part of the unreleased soundtrack. I'd be happy to pay for it because it is so calming!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Any idea whats the music that plays in Odyseey when underwater, I think it is part of the unreleased soundtrack. I'd be happy to pay for it because it is so calming!

    📷

    submitted by /u/_Baibars_
    [link] [comments]

    I made a silly AC fan film with my friends

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    What happened to Noob and Numbskull?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    For reference, Noob and Numbskull are the two protagonists of Abstergo Present Day in AC4. Each one ended up working for the other side, if I remember correctly - Noob continues hacking away at employee computers for Shaun and Rebecca, and Numbskull, while threatened at gunpoint initially, ends up agreeing with and joining the Templars.

    I've seen it said before that this entry implies Noob got bumped off when Abstergo supposedly caught them sniffing around various terminals, but I've also seen arguments against it - the biggest one being that Noob is never referred to by gender, so it's not out of the question that this is talking about someone else entirely.

    Noob and Numbskull are my two favorite protagonists, specifically because of how little we know about them in contrast to exactly how integral they are to the plot. They're like little data-mining mimes lolmaooo

    submitted by /u/GnarlyBellyButton87
    [link] [comments]

    Origins is the only game that’s reignited the speciality of the Ezio trilogy.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:21 AM PST

    I've been trying to play through all the AC games. So far I've gone from 1 through to Odyssey and the Ezio trilogy still holds a place in my heart. Especially AC2. I found that no game since really replicated the ineffable greatness of the trilogy. I'm still yet to figure out what this property is.

    But whatever the hell it is, Origins has it in spades. Idgaf about the parkour being worse than Unity, they had to expand to more open world rather than open city maps, surely. But walking around Egypt and the story and character just do it for me.

    What's everyone's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/_nein_danke
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get the points you use for ubisoft club becouse i want to get the bayek outfit

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PST

    (Possible spoilers) What the hell is the significance of the Village of Jurthgard world event?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Is it a reference to something? It seems so random and disconnected from anything else in the game (so far)

    submitted by /u/steadyachiever
    [link] [comments]

    These games have GOT to start getting shorter.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PST

    I'm nearly 100 hours in to my Valhalla playthrough and still I dont see an end in sight. Granted some of this is my fault with the seemingly infinite number of collectibles and sidequests. Why would you take what should probably amount to a 20 or 30hr action experience and stretch it out longer then any JRPG I've ever played? The characters arent good enough for this none of them feel like real people, the filler content like Asgard wastes your time, and the collectibles as I said never end. Theres a lot of improvement over odyssey but why cant we just have another game like Origins? While yes it was long the characters and world felt alive. Idk I'm just getting kind of bummed out on this franchise.

    submitted by /u/RoninPI
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone's preference on this? Do you prefer the old assassin games or the new RPG ones? For me it would have to be the old ones

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Assassins Creed Odyssey And Origins Similarities

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:28 AM PST

    I've played all through Odyssey and I liked it all around but the similarities in the two games is what gets me agitated. In Odyssey the missions were amazing and the climax got me I'm just not really finding it in Origins they're basically the same so I fell as if I just wasted my money and the audio quality is extremely bad on origins I'm wondering if I should stop playing any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Technical-Sniper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment