• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Assassin's Creed My fanart dedicated to Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek & Senu

    Assassin's Creed My fanart dedicated to Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek & Senu


    My fanart dedicated to Assassin's Creed Origins - Bayek & Senu

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    "No books...no wisdom...just you, fratello mio."

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I just finished Revelations and this scene hit a bit close home. I had quit the series back in 2014 after Blackflag but I recently got back into it mainly because of the pandemic. I played the Ezio trilogy back to back and this particular scene reminded me of the good old days. I know Revelations is far from perfect but I feel it's a fitting swan song for both Ezio and Altair. This particular scene where Ezio says it still gives me chills especially with the added background score.

    submitted by /u/MrRudraSarkar
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Origins and Odyssey and in awe of the level of detail. How did they do it?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Hey community. I'm doing the discovery tours of both Egypt and Greece and in studying all the details I just don't understand how they did it. Were there hundreds or thousands of modelers working on creating this world, or did they develop some sort of AI magic to help them flesh out such an immense level of detail?

    submitted by /u/TangeloDisastrous588
    [link] [comments]

    The conversation between Connor and Thomas Hickey is one of the best pieces of writing in the series and video games in general

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    The confession scenes in Assassin's Creed III were superb and one of the highlights of the story. Not only did you get a return to the original greyness that was present in the assassin/templar conflict from ACI, but you got villains that were fleshed out and legitimately challenged Connor's beliefs.

    Surprisingly, one of the best comes after assassinating Thomas Hickey. This was a pure hedonist who I didn't think added much to the Templars outside of being a generic sadistic baddie. But man, the conversation Corey May wrote between him and Connor was absolutely brilliant. It showcases how idealism, in a lot of ways, can be seen as pointless because it'll never satisfy its adherents, and how selfishness can be perceived as a reasonable course of action for those just trying to make it in this world.

    Anyone else remember the convo/have thoughts on it?

    https://youtu.be/bzv3aB8WQwU?t=214

    submitted by /u/RedtheGamer100
    [link] [comments]

    I've been replaying the AC series and Unity is finally amazing!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I've been replaying the main story of each of AC series since Feb as I haven't played some in ages and I've been loving it.

    Replaying the Ezio Trilogy ,3,4 and Rogue and finally when getting around to Unity I'm blown away.

    I originally got Unity at launch it it was awful mess on PC (as we all know) and haven't touched it since, of course it's been years of updates and my PC is way better than my 2014 build and the game is fantastic.

    I've read the books as well and it was always a shame that the Unity story was something I couldn't experience through the game and now I can, the story is fantastic, movement and combat I really enjoy (although not perfect) animation is beautiful and even the visuals are fantastic and I think still hold up for 2021 standards (at least on Ultra).

    I'm really happy with this game now and recommend for anyone who hasn't picked it up to give it another go, honestly gives me vibes similar to how AC2 gave me when it first came out!

    submitted by /u/GingerJackCarry
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling weird about the older titles and what I want from the future of ac

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Ok so after finishing everything in valhalla (well everything except the fishing stuff) I decided to go and play to older games since I still have Ubisoft+ And it feels really weird.. Like I honestly hate the combat when compared to anything since Unity (which is my second favorite ac game after Valhalla btw) but I just can't stop playing.. Like I'm playing black flag right now and I should hate the entire thing on paper, the parkour feels so sluggish and the combat is way too easy..

    BUT the world design compliments the parkour and the combat isn't as big of a part as I remembered.. And I'm left confused on how to feel, and that gave me an idea...

    Come over here and ask people for their favorite and least favorite parts of the old and new ac games and what they'd want to be implemented in future games. (Also by old I mean 1-Rogue then mid point would be Unity and Syndicate and new games are Origin-Valhalla)

    submitted by /u/Idontknowre
    [link] [comments]

    Pro tips- River Raids, guerinteed wins almost every time

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Here are a few tips on how to do guerinteed successful River Raids almost every time. I hope this list helps 🙂

    -Make sure to start each River raid raiding a civilian location if possible; the rations come in handy -Prioratise on killing all enemy's before actually "raiding" a location. This way you can reap the bounty's of a location while worrying less about losing a crew member -Dont let high damage ranged troops such as Arbalists or Fire keepers swarm your crew members; trust me, if they do then you will be losing crew members faster than you can revive them -Make sure that you won't be attacked when reviving a downed crew member; if you are, then besides having to revive them all over again, you will have to use another ration to do so -Remember that stealth attacking is your friend here; it instantly kills most low level enemy's thus saving some time to fight more enemys -Be cool all the while; be honest, that's why your playing fighting videogames :-)

    That's all, and again I hope this list helps. (•‿•)

    submitted by /u/AssassinsCreed4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Playability between Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla. Advice, recommendations or encouragement.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    As it says above. So I'm a bit of a late comer to AC. Played AC II years after release. Absolutely loved the Ezio story line. Then I played Odyssey about a year after release. At first, I was meh. Came back to it a month later and couldn't put it down. I loved everything about the game. Valhalla, despite the bugs I couldn't stop playing it. Completed every territory. While waiting for the DLC, I picked up origins. It's way different than what I got accustomed to in Odyssey and Valhalla. I'm really struggling to get into it. I think I'm like level 5. I have found this to be the case for the other AC games; I struggle to get into it, then I'm addicted. I'm hoping Origins opens up a bit? I can't put my finger on it. It just feels very different. Any thoughts, opinions, recommendations is appreciated.

    Edit: Thank you to those that replied. Taking your thoughts and advice. Leaving Siwa and beginning to get into it a bit more. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/TubbyTacoSlap
    [link] [comments]

    The new update took away my armors upgrades and is now at level 1 again

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone else? I got the new update and new free pack and I load my latest save all the new items load and i check my inventory and sure enough all my ite.s that were 1 bar away from being fully upgraded are now back at level 1. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Acfan77
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed in Persia, what do you think?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i am an Assassins fan, i played the whole series so far, I'm Persian and always wanted Assassins happened in my country but it never came to truth, i was wondering why? We have strong history and historical places. And if you didn't know, Assassins Creed in real life got created in Persia, they were called حشاشین that pronounces like Hashashein and it transfored into language and created the word "Assassin" ! I personally think because of Prince of Persia series they don't want to make a game in Persia anymore, what is your opinion? Btw today i post this is the new Persians' and countries around them year :)

    submitted by /u/Alisalar1384
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be recruits again?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Please I would really love to know if there's any discussion anyone knows about going on at Ubisoft about bringing recruits back. If it's a system anything like in brotherhood or revelations I would be in euphoria but if it was even more in depth- I could die happy!

    submitted by /u/chordfinder1357
    [link] [comments]

    Theories why Valhalla Post-Launch sucks (and is still bug riddled)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    1. They moved a ton of devs to finish the DLCs (unlikely though)
    2. They moved a lotta devs to help finish Ubi Sofia to finish the next AC for early 2022
    3. There was a rumour that said many devs from Ubi Montreal were tasked to finish Skull and Bones for late 2021 cause Ubi Singapore couldnt finish it
    4. Devs moved to next Ubi Montreal AC game for late 2023/2024 to finish it in time due pandemic.
    submitted by /u/Infinite-Degree5622
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Odyssey and I’m looking for some advice

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Hey so I just started Odyssey for the first time after only playing the non RPG games for years, are there any tips or advice I should know? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/pmetwi
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed III - Lee's Last Stand- Stealth Reaper

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    My thoughts on the Chronicles games.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    So a few days ago I just finished all of the Chronicles games. I have to say they were all amazing.

    First of all, I love the unique gameplay that they all have and that they're (semi?) 2D. It helps differentiate them. The stealth is amazing. You can get through pretty much any level without killing anyone, and the game rewards you for it. It's definitely worse in Russia though since they swap the noise bomb for the rifle.

    You won't be using the combat much since the game is pretty stealth oriented. When you do have to fight, it's pretty challenging. You have very little health if you don't manage to get the upgrades. Even if you do get the upgrades, you'll die in six hits max. The combat is still fun though. It's definitely the best in China, since most enemies don't have guns and won't immediately shoot you.

    The story is where these games really shine though. They are all excellently written and they make you really care about the characters. I liked how China ties into AC Embers with Shao Jun having flashbacks of Ezio training her. India's was definitely the weakest, but I still liked it. I liked Russia's the best, even though you play as Anastasia for some of it which didn't really make sense but I went with it.

    As you can see, I love these games. So what do you guys think? Did you enjoy these games as much as me?

    submitted by /u/DarkLordJ14
    [link] [comments]

    When will Valhalla get new game plus?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    It's been so long since the realise of Valhalla and we have yet to receive any news about new game plus. I've been wanting to play the game again but don't want to start from scratch again. I'm guessing they want to make as much money on the exp boosters before adding new game plus ( Since new game plus had level scaling). Was curious what other people felt about this since it isn't spoke about much

    submitted by /u/Lukester1212
    [link] [comments]

    Will the next AC game be on steam?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Wondering if the epic exclusivity is only for Valhalla or maybe for specific amount of time.. Kinda sad as i have to miss out on Valhalla because its not on steam, Epic only uses USD and the convertion rate isnt very favorable in my country for those who are wondering "Why not just buy it on epic" aside from that i'm quite invested in steam profile so other client aren't really the way to go.

    TL;DR - Title

    Thanks for the answers in advance!

    submitted by /u/Rennieee_
    [link] [comments]

    AC Rogue: Most thematically fitting armor for an Assassin Hunter?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Hey all! Been thinking about making a return to the series; was planning on picking Rogue back up on my Switch after I got the platinum on my PS3 version. Thing is, I have a simple question; what to do you guys think is the most thematically fitting armor set for an Assassin Hunter? I mean, we've obviously got the Assassin Killer outfit, but we've also got Shay's normal Templar outfit, the Enforcer outfit, and others. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/WolfandDragonWriter
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they abandon the incredibly immaculate customization settings in Unity and Syndicate?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    One of the many things I loved in both games. Era appropriate and extensive models of different weapons, attire to wear, etc. The models looked so cool in Unity, and the preview of Arno wearing them was so incredibly satisfying and cool to see. In Syndicate too they had the different kukris to choose from, different gauntlets, etc. The choices made it fun and actually interesting as you could choose what type of style you wanted to play in. For example, you had the duck foot pistol in Unity, incredibly detailed and accurate model of it being used by Arno, but if used, it could kill many enemies at a time but compromises when it comes to reloading. Special mention to guillotine guns.

    But now the weapons have lost their charm for me. A spear is only a spear to me until a better one comes along. Similar case for a sword. Farming weapons and shields is interesting granted, but takes away the fun of wielding them for a specific reason. Also most shields and weapons are so plain looking, copied from each other.

    I'm not blaming them or anybody, I just felt curious as to why they leaned against it, was there any criticism regarding it? I did feel it was a bit taxing during my early hours of playthrough, but started to see the merits later, or was this just an after effect of the immense hatred towards the 2 games back then?

    submitted by /u/ChrisTravern
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey - any side quests/storylines I should do?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm starting AC Odyssey and am planning to do only the main quest. While I love the gameplay, I completed the whole map in AC Origins and am not really interested in repeating that for Odyssey.

    I've got an XP boost modded in so I don't really need side quests.

    That being said... are there any good ones that are more than fetch/kill quests? Just tell me the name and location and I'll pick them up as I go along.

    submitted by /u/Last_Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all games whose death made you the saddest

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    For my it was Blackbeard

    submitted by /u/XMRP123
    [link] [comments]

    Playing all AC games in order

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    so i played AC1/2 back in the day and never finished 2 so because of lockdown i thoughts by not play them all i started on 14th of February i've been playing all the games and so fair i've played Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed II Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Assassin's Creed Revelations Assassin's Creed III Assassin's Creed Liberation Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Assassin's Creed Rogue and i've just started Rogue and idk there something about rogue i don't like that i can't put my finger on

    submitted by /u/corblimey-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment