• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed (2007) still has an incredibly unique and immersive atmosphere which the others in the series have yet to beat

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed (2007) still has an incredibly unique and immersive atmosphere which the others in the series have yet to beat


    Assassin's Creed (2007) still has an incredibly unique and immersive atmosphere which the others in the series have yet to beat

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:05 PM PST

    I've started to replay this game on the Series X and am really appreciating how the world design and environments hold up today. Yes the gameplay is rough and the whole game can basically be considered a proof of concept as to what the Assassins Creed series could do, but it still feels pretty good to play and its a beautiful world to immerse in.

    The locations in the game are really what make it stand out, Dalmascus and Jerusalem are such unique locations that rarely get explored in media/gaming and their depictions in this game are still really impressive.

    If anyone has an Xbox and hadnt played this one yet I would highly recommend giving it a chance.

    submitted by /u/OzHawk
    [link] [comments]

    New photo of my Eivor cosplay =)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:30 AM PST

    "Fancy seeing you here Mr Cormac" "Haytham, do you think it's wise for us to be seen together?" "Oh now, that is no way to greet an old friend"

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    After playing Brotherhood again, I think one of the problems the modern AC games have is that they don't really have fun anymore.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    If there is one thing that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood improves upon over 2, it's that it amps up the "fun" aspect. There's a lot to do in Brotherhood but it never feels cramped or too big because everything has its own "hub" of sorts. You have the faction side missions, you have the Glyph puzzles, the Borgia towers, rebuilding Rome (which is a big factor in this), the Romulus lairs and the War Machines missions. There's a lot to do and it all feels varied and doesn't require several hours of trekking across the map to complete.

    Everything feels relaxed and calm, despite the story. Both the Modern Day storyline and the Ezio storyline have a certain laid-backness to them, sort of like the Blood and Wine DLC from Witcher 3. The story is intense and all but everything else feels like a vacation away from the gloomy parts of the base game. With the MD, this is probably the closest we get to seeing Desmond's group acting like friends and being comfortable with each other and this doesn't happen after Brotherhood for various reasons. With Ezio, this is very much a post-Hero's Journey story but now, because Ezio is much more experienced, everything he does feels like it's on auto-pilot, in a good way. This almost allows you to place yourself into Ezio, this isn't some grand conspiracy/revenge quest, this is more of a tying up loose ends/revenge quest. The main focus here isn't Ezio, it isn't the story, it's Rome and all you can do while in Rome.

    I think the only other games in the series that come close to this feeling are Black Flag and Syndicate and again, I think it's because they wanted to have more fun with the setting rather than trying to create a huge map with a fuckload of side content to do. A lot of the games post-Rogue (so when we went into the PS4 era) don't have that fun aspect, they can look pretty and have a lot to do but very few of them are exciting and don't really suck you into the game. Amusingly, for all the talks I hear about "immersion" in the newer games, it's more when the game is more game-like that I feel myself immersed in the game because you can forgo absolute realism and just go balls to the wall fun. Take the Flying Machine mission in Brotherhood, it's not realistic but it's definitely one of the best parts of the game purely because of the set up and the execution of flying around the area, bombing the shit out of giant weapons.

    Going back to rebuilding Rome, I hear a lot of people say that one thing they want to see return is the settlement and being able to upgrade it and all that but I found the settlement parts of 3 and especially Valhalla to be really dull because there's no real sense of validation for giving life to a patch of land and building this huge settlement. However, with Rome, there was that validation because when you first get to Rome, the NPC's look lifeless and poor, the game has this cold, grey filter over it and it all looks depressing. However, once you remove some of the Borgia towers and open some the shops, you begin to see a gradual change in the scenery; the people act more lively, the main part of Rome has this red filter over it that makes everything feel warm and alive, the music is more grand and you can actually see the changes you've made to the city in a variety of different ways.

    Brotherhood felt like it wanted to experiment and have fun, the modern games feel more formulaic and don't have much of an identity outside of the setting. I think if Ubisoft (and many other companies) made games more to have fun and less about how much they can make, we could see a difference.

    submitted by /u/Briankelly130
    [link] [comments]

    I'm holding out for hope that wrath of the druids gives us at least one viking armor set.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:26 PM PST

    As is your only real options to look like a true "viking" is the huntsman chest (no upgrades), thrall's leggings, thrall's shirt, and that's about it. Disclaimer in advance I am entirely aware of the einherjar set, but it's not viking. It predates the Viking age. I would love to get a set with a chainmail brynja. No weird leather crap, just a chainmail brynja with a tunic underneath and some wrapped legs. Maybe even a gjermundbu helm. I just want to look like an actual viking in my viking game instead of a spiky or golden warrior from hundreds of years in the future

    submitted by /u/Thor9616
    [link] [comments]

    What would everyone think about a AC game set in 1930s Chicago, with a Mafia story?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    I was thinking about how a AC game, with two rival mafia groups (one Templar, the other Assassin), fight to eliminate each other through a series of brutal, bloody, and sometimes truly dark fights.

    submitted by /u/Austinuncrowned
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio Auditore in his father's robes sketch (by me/@benformity)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    I've just finished playing AC: Odyssey and both of its DLCs and I have to say

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:55 AM PST

    I absolutely LOVE it. I should probably add that I've always had a preference for Ancient Greece so, this review might be a bit (read: very) biased.

    From start to finish, one of the GREATEST games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. The open world was just the best for me. I've heard people criticize it for being too big and I'm like, so what? That makes it even better. More places for me to explore. I also enjoyed the story very much. Sure the cultist hunt could be a chore at times but other times, it was pretty exciting. I can honestly say that I loved Odyssey's story more than Origins. Not by much but still preferred Odyssey. From reuniting Kassandra's family to discovering that her father is Pythagoras, each moment was just a blast for me. Kassandra was a pretty fun character to play as and I honestly prefer her over Bayek but this one is just a matter of personal taste, really.

    I also love the side characters from Alkibiades to Testikles but my favorite is quite possibly Sokrates. The man is just very entertaining for me, with all the crap that comes out of his mouth. Barnabas is a close second and a HUGE step up from Phoxidas from Origins (seriously, that guy was annoying with his 'alalala' war chant).

    The gameplay is also one of the reasons why I rate this game very highly. All the different skills you could use just makes it great. A reviewer on Youtube (not gonna bother naming who it is) described it as 'boring' and I could NOT disagree any further. It's just great. The assassination that wasn't a one shot kill did surprise me a bit at the start but I quickly got over it. The sea battles could be a bit tedious at times but it was alright for me.

    The only complaint that immediately comes to mind for me is the Legacy of the First Blade DLC. It just wasn't very... interesting for me. Unlike Origins' first DLC, First Blade didn't give us a new map to explore so that sucked. I was also pretty meh on the characters (especially disliked Natakas). Darius was alright, I suppose. It was especially disappointing that her side of the family wasn't present AT ALL to celebrate the birth of her child.

    As for the second DLC, now this one I enjoyed very much. If not for the story then definitely for the new areas they gave us. My favorite has to be Atlantis, though. The new outfits they gave us were pretty disappointing in design except for the First Civilization set. That was pretty awesome and very aesthetically pleasing.

    I MIGHT replay the whole game again but after a long time has passed since I'm currently burned out from the AC series as I started Odyssey immediately after completing Origins. If I do play it again, I'm definitely playing as Alexios and definitely making sure Kepphalonia won't be plague ridden this time around.

    So, yeah. These are my thoughts on AC Odyssey after more than 120 hours of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Mordred_XIII
    [link] [comments]

    What songs pop in your head while playing Valhalla?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Weird topic I'm sure but I'm curious what you guys hear in your head while playing, who knows maybe we can get a little community playlist out of this. But whenever I take the longship out(while first sailing to England in particular) I always hear Beyond the North Waves by Immortal. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/InsaneThisGuysTaint
    [link] [comments]

    Kassandra voice actress in AC Origins

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:33 AM PST

    As the title suggests, I've discovered a character in AC Origins who is actually voiced by Kassandra's voice actor! In the mission "Way of the Gabiniani, when you get the last two targets, one of the tasks is to go to a brothel to get information. The character I'm referring to is the brothel owner. If you've noticed any other female characters that turned out to be voiced by her, post it here!

    submitted by /u/bpoooi
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s late but I finished black flag

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:25 AM PST

    At the end I cried a bit at the part when Anne Bonny is singing and thatch, vane, bonnet, rackham, read, hornigold were sitting in the table. I couldn't find another flair

    submitted by /u/XMRP123
    [link] [comments]

    ezio returns to monteriggioni when??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    so if desmond saw ezio return and he looked older than in brotherhood does that mean he came before or during revelations?? if so why did he return i am VERY confused about this

    submitted by /u/Pure-Doubt9075
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve always wondered what happened to desmonds beard since Ac3 happens like literally 30 seconds after the revelations ending, and when he wakes up from the animus he’s got the beard��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:55 AM PST

    What are your thoughts on Arno Dorian?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I've recently been doing an AC marathon, and I just finished Unity. I have questions about what you fellas think of Arno.

    1. What is something that you like about him?

    2. What is something that you don't like about him?

    3. In what ways would you have changed/re-written his character?

    4. A common criticism of his that I've seen online is that he feels like a "French Ezio" at times. Do you agree with this?

    Just curious about what y'all think.

    submitted by /u/ObiWansOffspring
    [link] [comments]

    i highly recommend you buy ac black flag or ac rogue

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    i used to play ac rogue 5 years ago pirated on my PC and now the remaster is on sale along with all other ac games on Microsoft store (don´t know about PlayStation).

    I´d been waiting for a sale on the remaster for a long time because i never finished the story and i really wanted the naval combat and customization.

    I got it right away and I´m having so much fun compared to my experience on unity and origins, both games are fun but the fast and stylish combat got me.

    So i sincerely recommend you buy ac black flag or rogue. the sale only has 4 days left.

    submitted by /u/GabrielPG14
    [link] [comments]

    Who tf designed the Storm Fortress in AC Rogue???

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    I was trying to 100% the game and the only things were the legendary ships, of which the Storm Fortress appears after you beat the first few legendary ships. I'd maxed my ship out so I expected it to be pretty easy like the rest of them, but damn.
    This has to be the toughest AC mission I've ever done (except maybe the boar in Odyssey). I literally emptied my mortars and heavy shot into it and it's damage wasn't even halfway through! On top of that, it fires like 3 volleys of heavy shot in a row with an insane range and moves faster than your own ship. Even the damn mortars leave fire scattered around when they land. As if that wasn't bad enough, when you do beat it, two more men 'o' war appear out of nowhere by which time I had one health bar left and died for the fifteenth fucking time.

    Eventually I read a guide and just stayed in front of it and emptied the fire barrels onto it until it burnt half its health away. The reward was sort of worth it though, ngl, the kraken sails and outfit are pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/shrey_walia
    [link] [comments]

    How different is Origins compared to Unity/Syndicate?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:42 PM PST

    I just got done playing through Syndicate followed by Unity. Both games were a lot of fun but I'm wondering if I should take a break before starting Origins. I've been told Origins plays a lot differently compared to the other AC games so it will feel like a fresh new game instead of the same formula of past AC games. I've played through every AC game except for Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla. Just how different are the newer AC games compared to Unity/Syndicate?

    submitted by /u/Bagsforcha
    [link] [comments]

    I need motivating to finish Valhalla

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Little background....

    I have been a fan of the series since playing AC1 on my 360 back in the day. Have played every main installment game in the series as well as a chronicle or two. I have been loyal through all the changes for better or worse (sounds like my wedding vows)...

    Yesterday I was jamming away in Valhalla then all of a sudden it popped into my head that I think I am getting bored. I may be in denial I'm not sure. I considered turning it off and going to something else. (This happened to me in Odyssey for a bit as well). I'm guessing I'm about 50% way through the main story. I haven't gotten excited for much of the river raids.

    Looking for a little help to try and get back on the horse. Should I just push threw it and hope the candle re-lights (I wanna enjoy the experience) or maybe put it down for a bit. My fear in putting it down would be that I do have a bit of a back log and I may not get back to it for awhile if ever. Just looking for some honest advise in this matter or maybe to see if others have felt the same.

    Just a bummer that I feel burnt out all of a sudden... thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nayr1683
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons why a Connor/Arno/Shay sequel would be perfect

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    I would absolutely love one final game to tie up this story, and I think it would be amazing to be able to play as each character. It would be strange to play parts as both the Assassins and the Templars but I feel like this saga has touched on the similarities between the two more than any other time in the series, and it would be so fitting to have that running through the game.

    Think about it, Haytham was a Templar born of an Assassin, Connor was an Assassin who's father was a Templar (obviously), Arno was an Assassin who was raised by a Templar and fell in love with a Templar, his father was also an Assassin who was murdered by a Templar, And Shay was an Assassin who turned Templar.... I think that made sense. I think because of these reasons, each of those characters can be more open in understanding bits of each side, because they had links to both sides they can see the good and bad in both.

    In each of those games theres this moral dilemma theme in which it is addressed that both sides want the same thing, and both sides seem to understand it too, Connor wanted to get his father on board with bringing the two sides together because he thought they could do so much more together than they could apart. In Unity theres already almost a truce in place at the start of the game, Charles Dorian and François de la Serre being on friendly terms is proof enough of that. And in Rogue, although Shay turns to the Templars, it definitely feels like he did it for the right reasons.

    I don't want to see Shay being portrayed as the stereotypical evil villain, it's too easy to do that, I want to play both sides and understand both in their own way, I think it would mean so much more like that.

    But it isn't just their story that intertwines so well, it's also about Britain, France and America, the themes of the 3 games all tie in. The reason why the the French economy was in such ruin before the start of the French Revolution (Unity) was because they aided the Americans in the Revolutionary war (AC3) to repay them for their help in the 7 year war (Rogue).

    I feel like this saga absolutely needs one final sequel, it makes too much sense not to do it.

    submitted by /u/DeathBat92
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with the Valhalla and Odyssey prologues?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I don't know if it's me but like when odyssey and Valhalla start, the introduction missions are like really good. Like odyssey with Leonidas fighting a full on war and with Valhalla with like full on raid. But I wanted to ask like is the camera view like different especially in Valhalla from the prologue to the main game because the prologue camera is a bit lower?

    submitted by /u/IronNinjaAG
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on music in the game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Idk if anyone knows the band Amon Amarth but they literally need to be in Valhalla. Like too many of their songs fits in with what's going on in the game for real. We need some gameplay music videos going on or something lmao

    submitted by /u/Valuable_Ad_4303
    [link] [comments]

    Where is photo mode for Odyssey and Origins? Redirected to Valhalla

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:31 PM PST

    I mean it's a really simple question - where can I find the photo mode gallery for both AC:Os? Every time I try looking I get redirected to the Valhalla gallery instead with no clear option to change the game. Is it gone forever?

    submitted by /u/darkerenergy
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished THE worst mission in Odyssey and I need to vent

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Who the FUCK thought this is anywhere a good quest?

    I'm talking about the one quest from Demokritos (or however you spell it in english).

    You pick the quest up I think from a letter and such. It requires you to go to an area which is far from where you are and you don't have much business there when you receive it

    When you talk to him, he talks to you about three theorems, which are common knowledge BUT THEY REQUIRE YOU TO TRAVEL TO 3 PLACES ON DIFFERENT ENDS OF THE MAP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NOWHERE

    The quest doesn't even try to be fun. You go to all those secluded places like an idiot, hand them over and oh boy get ready for the worst fucking quest pay-off I ever seen in a video game

    Demokritos says he likes a girl. You go to girl, she got killed by bandits, Demokritos sad, mission over. That's it

    I'm so fucking mad, who the fuck thought this is a good enough quest to be in this game? There's many others, more or less like this, but this garbage takes the crown. Does Ubisoft think travelling tons of kilometres or killing an extremely tanky boss is fucking fun?

    This quest is a huge slap to the face to people who didn't want to use fast travel until now. This game fucking forces you to abuse fast travel to get anywhere. This is absolutely atrocious game design

    submitted by /u/printers_of_colors
    [link] [comments]

    My Pitch for an Assassin's Creed Game set during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese Warring States Period)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    My Pitch for an Assassin's Creed Game set during the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese Warring States Period)

    While we got to explore many new historical time periods through the Assassin's Creed franchise, many of them primarily took place in Europe or North America. Although there are still more time periods the franchise could explore, perhaps one of the best settings outside of Europe would be Japan during its Sengoku Jidai period.

    A Scene from the Cinematic Trailer for Total War Shogun 2

    Historical Background:

    Since 1192 CE, Japan was ruled by the Shogunate, a de-facto dictatorship over the islands while the emperors kept their titles and privileges as figureheads. For a time, Japan saw peace between the many Daimyo (effectively feudal lords who were loyal to their Shogun) . However, rising factionalism, rivalries, and acts of espionage saw the outbreak of the Sengoku Jidai in 1467 by the ÅŒnin War between the Hosokawa and Yamana clans. Soon, the other daimyo and even the Ashikaga Shogunate were forced to take sides, escalating the rival conflict into a full-scale civil war that lasted until 1477. By the end of the civil war, the capital at Kyoto was devastated, while the power of the Ashikaga clan was effectively broken.

    Constant fighting within the Japanese islands would wage on until 1543, when Portuguese merchants and missionaries arrived to trade and to spread Catholicism throughout Japan. The most important thing of note with the arrival of Portuguese ships was the introduction of the arquebus and other early modern gunpowder weaponry to Japan.

    In 1549, Japan formally dissolved its status as a tributary state to the Chinese Empire and further descended into civil war.

    The situation would begin to shift in 1573, when Oda Nobunaga dissolved the Ashikaga Shogunate and began his own war against the rest of Japan to reunite the islands under the rule of the Oda clan. For a time, he succeeded in most battles with the aid of his vassal, the Tokugawa clan. However, Oda was forced to commit seppuku (honorable suicide) when the monastery he resided in was attacked by the treacherous Akechi Mitsuhide and his army.

    Upon Oda's death, he was succeeded by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who was originally nothing more than a peasant, but rose through the ranks to become one of Nobunaga's closest friends and allies. By 1590, Hideyoshi successfully reunited Japan and began implementing new reforms and policies. In 1592, he launched the invasion of the Joseon Kingdom of Korea, but his forces failed due to the skill and genius of Korean Admiral Yi Su Shin, who had support from the Chinese Empire by the end of the invasion.

    When Hideyoshi died in 1598, it was assumed that his son would inherit the Shogunate, but factionalism once again led the country into civil war between Tokugawa Ieyasu and his rivals within the new Japanese administration. At the Battle of Sekigahara in 1600, Ieyasu defeated his rivals and once again reunited the country under the Tokugawa Shogunate.

    Because of rising fears of Catholic and European influence changing the fabric of Japanese governance and society, Ieyasu's descendant, Tokugawa Iemitsu, closed the borders of Japan to any foreigner (save for the Dutch) in 1639. Japan would remain isolated from the rest of the world until 1853, when an American fleet under Commodore Matthew Perry forced the shogunate to open the country's borders. By 1880, the Tokugawa Shogunate fell from power, the Japanese Emperors retained their power, and Japan became a modern power.

    Historical Figures:

    Assassin's Creed is well known for choosing historical periods that had fascinating figures, both important to the development of human thought and ingenuity or simply there to add character to the time period. Here are a few fascinating figures that would be included in a game set during the Sengoku Jidai Period:

    1. Oda Nobunaga - considered the first of the Three Great Unifiers of Japan, Nobunaga was the first ambitious daimyo to attempt to reunite the country under his own clan. He was largely successful with the aid of the Tokugawa clan and reliable commanders and soldiers until his forced suicide in 1582.

    Oda Nobunaga

    1. Toyotomi Hideoshi - the second of the Three Great Unifiers of Japan, Toyotomi was the first to truly reunite the country under the power of his Toyotomi clan. Originally a peasant, Hideoshi rose through the ranks to become a reliable ally to Oda Nobunaga. Upon Nobunaga's death, Hideoshi succeeded him and aveneged his death by hunting down and killing Akechi Mitsuhide. During his administration, he passed several reforms and policies to help rebuild the country after more than a century of constant civil war. During the final years of the Korean Campaign, Hideoshi died, and his successors were quick in securing a peace with Korea.

    Toyotomi Hideoshi

    1. Tokugawa Ieyasu - the last of the Three Great Unifiers of Japan, Ieyasu was the one to permanently reunite the country under the Tokugawa clan. After defeating his rivals at Sekigahara in 1600, Ieyasu focused on limiting the influence of Portugal and the Catholic faith while also implementing many new reforms to rebuild the country.

    Tokugawa Ieyasu

    1. William Adams - Originally a navigator from England, William Adams became the first Englishman to reach Japanese shores in 1600, right around the Battle of Sekigahara. Adams eventually became a close friend to Tokugawa Ieyasu and even became the first Westerner to take up the rank of Samurai, with Ieyasu renaming him as Miura Anjin. Aside from providing advice on naval technology, Adams also became the first Englishman to travel to Thailand and the third to reach Vietnam. Adams eventually chose to live out the rest of his life in Japan with his new wife, Oyuki until his death in 1620. Adams was actually the central factor in Japan's future isolation from the world; because he explained to Ieyasu of the tension between the Catholic and Protestant faiths, the shogun realized that Catholic influence within the country could be countered against. When the country did proclaim its self-isolation, only the Dutch were permitted to continue trade with the Tokugawa Shogunate because of Adams' arrival in 1600 with Dutch sailors.

    William Adams before Tokugawa Ieyasu

    1. Yasuke - Yasuke was the first and only samurai of African descent, serving under Oda Nobunaga until the daimyo's death in 1582. Originally from East Africa, Yasuke was taken to Japan as a slave by Portuguese Jesuits, with his arrival to the islands sparking rumors and excitment among the Japanese populace, so much so that an incident saw a mob breaking down the doors of the Portuguese monastery just to have a look at Yasuke, who was the first African they had ever seen. Eventually taken in by Oda Nobunaga, Yasuke was trained to become a samurai and remained loyal to the Oda clan until his capture by Akechi Mitsuhide and his forced retirement from his role as a samurai. Sadly, there was no further written information covering Yasuke's life after his retirement.

    A Japanese Drawing Depicting a Dark-skinned Sumo Wrestler, possibly Yasuke

    World and Gameplay:

    Since the franchise began following a trend of open-world maps, perhaps a Japanese game would see part of or the entire country included, with large cities, towering castles, and massive mountain ranges, forests, and fields. The largest of these cities would be Kyoto, which was the original capital prior to the construction of Edo (Tokyo) during the rule of the Tokugawa Shogunate.

    The City of Kyoto

    As for gameplay, the presence of Ninjas, Samurai, and Europeans would see a wide range of new weapons, including the katana, bow, arquebus, ninja stars, darts (both poisonous and sleep-inducing), Chinese crossbows (despite the fact that Japan only ever used crossbows during the 10th century), and much more.

    Japanese Samurai on horseback, carrying Portuguese Arquebuses - Total War Shogun 2

    As for parkour, the presence of Ninjas during this time could see a more intricate and fast parkour system similar to AC Unity's parkour, but more unique to the Japanese landscape.

    With world events or side activities, there could be duels, parkour races, archery contests, participation in local battles, assassination and contracts, raiding Portuguese ships, and more.

    Conclusion:

    I hope you enjoyed reading through this look into a possible Assassin's Creed game set during the Sengoku Jidai. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AncientConqueror
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) Can the Staff of Hermes revive dead people?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:41 PM PST

    We know that the Staff of Hermes revived Basim after 1,000+ years, and while Yggdrasil could preserve someone, Basim did show signs of decay. I was curious that if that staff was used on someone like Desmond Miles mutilated body after they took his DNA after his death, his body will repair itself and he will be revived. Is that possible?

    submitted by /u/FlareTheFolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment