• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Assassin's Creed First photo of my Eivor cosplay

    Assassin's Creed First photo of my Eivor cosplay


    First photo of my Eivor cosplay

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    just saw that assassins creed is ranked 15th at the most number of copies sold of a franchise

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    i mean really it had 11 major games in just 13 years.

    also if valhalla gets sold more that 17 million then assassins creed will even overtake final fantasy 12 th rank

    link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises

    submitted by /u/YASH_INDUSTRIES
    [link] [comments]

    LEGO Customs The Saga so far...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Where is the marketing? It's non-existent.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is there a severe lack of marketing compared to the other AC's? It's very bizarre. Hell even Odyssey had a ton of marketing.

    It's not just the marketing either. It's the hype as well.

    submitted by /u/PlunderBunker
    [link] [comments]

    W.I.P Assassin's Creed Zbrush sculpt .

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Wait do people actually like Brotherhood that much.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I really just thought that it was okay, and did nothing to improve on Ac2. I also remember the story being boring and much less eventful than ac 1 and 2. But it has come to my attention that people regard the game as one of the best and I simply don't get that. I enjoyed Revelations much more, which is something i can expand upon if anyone wants me to

    submitted by /u/prezofthemoon
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest quite by a character in the series

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    For me it's bayek "I have my gods, now go to yours"

    submitted by /u/Taylorg555
    [link] [comments]

    How are you going to play Valhalla?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    They're heavily marketing it as a Viking game of course so my question to you all is are you going to go for a more warrior build? An assassin? An archer? I myself want to go classic viking with a round shield and an axe. Probably won't use stealth very much and make sure my enemies know who killed them. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/TheLittleGremlinMan
    [link] [comments]

    Did Jacob and evie runover and kill civilians?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I was playing syndicate last night and I ran some people over because they existed and I'm pretty sure they died. I looked back and their bodies were not moving at all. I'm pretty sure that means I killed them but I didn't get a desync warning so does that mean Jacob and evie ranover and killed civillians?

    submitted by /u/MySticxg
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Bayek start becoming meaner towards the middle of the Curse of the Pharoahs DLC?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Recently started noticing Bayek started becoming a bit meaner towards the middle of this DLC, he used to be nicer and smiled, heck I didn't even see him smile once during the DLC's.

    submitted by /u/Lunny1767
    [link] [comments]

    Buildings make no sense in AC Odyssey

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    While playing Odyssey I noticed that while treasure chests were placed on the 1st or 2nd story of a building/house there was no way to get there except for climbing up and going through a window. How are the NPCs supposed to access that floor then? Why would anyone build a floor that they couldn't access without climbing up through the window like a ninja, let alone leave items there.

    submitted by /u/heydude9598
    [link] [comments]

    Kraken Ship Pack in Black Flag

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    The Kraken Ship Pack that is exclusive to the season pass.. is it needed for any achievements or to achieve full sync? Or is it purely cosmetic?

    submitted by /u/Fadwg99
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Mini cutscene of thrown spear PoV into sailor's torso in ship battle

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    So, I was playing AC Odyssey and I rammed my ship into some Spartans and they were almost dead, when I used regular attacks a mini custcene played, of a spear's pov as it pierced a sailor's torso. How can I achieve that cutscene? It was so epic

    submitted by /u/madalin199234
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Valhalla features Courageous Warriors to Duel and Recruit

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    do you think Valhalla will be more stealthy or more warrior based?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    When i say warrior based i mean like how it felt in Odyssey.

    submitted by /u/lightshade63
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if AC Valhalla uses auto-sprint, or if sprinting is tied to stamina?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    One of my favorite features of Origins and Odyssey was the fact that the protagonists from both games would sprint everywhere without having to toggle anything; it made the games far more immersive because it was one less thing I had to think about doing, so I could pay more attention to the beautiful environments more. They're the only games I can think of off the top of my head where the default speed on-foot is the speed I want to go all the time.

    I've heard that Valhalla has a sprint button, but I can't tell with the gameplay (I can't see what the player is imputing on their controller, and I can't tell if the stamina ever goes down while Eivor sprints). Does anyone know definitively, or have proof? I would consider it a major downgrade in Valhalla if I have to toggle sprint like every other game.

    submitted by /u/GoldForYourWitcher
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey (spoilers) does Stentor become a Merc after Nikolas stops the fight.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I started the game a few days ago and I made lots of progress and pretty recently I found out that after fighting and sparing stentor close to the end of the questline and when he becomes a Merc, you can recruit him. The problem is that I spared Nikolas so he came in and stoped the fight. Will Stentor still become a Merc so I can recruit him? I really want to recruit him.

    submitted by /u/MYSICMASTER
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Mharaja DLC bug in Syndicate

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    In The Last maharaja DLC, on the mission where you assault the Indes Headquarter, right at the end when the you talk to Duleep in the train their is a bug: once you have finish talking to Duleep and you get the end of mission menu, once you have quit this menu the game get stuck in cinematic (story mode): this bug then cannot let you move or do anything, you can't quit the game as you are in Story mode. Online everyone said the only way to fix this is completely start the game over from scratch. I exited out of the game after five minutes, went back in and nothing happened them I waited about 20 minutes and it all worked again. I just thought people would like to know you can play the dlc without having to restart literally everything.

    submitted by /u/Embergeddon
    [link] [comments]

    Question related about Assassin's Creed 3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    So I heard there are some frontiersman missions but i cant see the icons on the map. Wiki says the 1st one is The boy who cried wolf, and i cant see the icons. Is this a bug or I just didn't unlock them? I finished the game mostly im at 80% synch with 90%+ completition

    submitted by /u/DailyDoseOfFkMyself
    [link] [comments]

    ACO / Are there just certain mercenaries you just can't recruit?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I keep having to reload my save and fight this one mercenary over and over again because every time I get them down to a sliver of health and do everything in my power to non-lethally take them out, they die. Are there just certain Mercenaries who just die and can't be knocked out?

    submitted by /u/Reddit_n_Me
    [link] [comments]

    Whats one thing about each AC Game that annoys you to your core

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    AC1: The game gets quite repetitive after a while and who the fuck thought that 400 flags was a good idea

    AC2: The sidecontent feels all too generic, even the Assassin Tombs which i love seemed to lack character. I mean for some of the most legendary individuals in the history of the brotherhood, I just wished the tombs were more grandiose or had some additional info about the Assassin like the Auditore Crypt had. Also Forli was ugly

    Brotherhood: This game is perfect. I love everything about it

    Revelations: Ezio fucking over Cappadoccia. And the game feeling like Brotherhood with a few gimmicks, while the same argument could be made about Brotherhood to AC2, Brotherhood did improve on the combat and sidecontent while also looking far better than AC2, and also adding Multiplayer. Revelations feels like it did nothing significant. The whole cliffhanger ending of Brotherhood isnt even explained unless you get the DLC.

    AC3: The 6 sequence long tutorial and also ugly ass cities. The frontier was such a joy to freerun through but there wasn't any spectacle in parkouring through Boston and New York

    Black Flag: Not being able to use Eagle Vision on the move, Ship Tailing and the sheer number of Tailing Missions, Edward doesnt even become an Assassin till like the second last sequence, why is he tailing so much??

    Unity: The lack of Animation cancelling in the Parkour and the bugs, while the game is significantly better than what it was on launch, there's still the ocassional bug that breaks your immersion. For me every once in a while an Air Assassination would leave me in the void. Also the ending telling us that nothing we did mattered for the modern day because Arno somehow had the foresight to hide Germain's body

    Syndicate: The cartoonish Villains and general tone of the game. It feels like the game never takes itself seriously and while it may be fun it feels more like a parody of Assassins Creed. Also more of Unity's parkour but worse.

    Origins: The level gating and the way it affects the pacing of the story grate me immensely. The bit where Shadya dies made really want to fucking get the Crocodile but the game tells me I need to get two more levels before I can progress. Am I supposed to believe that Bayek wasted valuable time he could have spent hunting the Crocodile running fetch quests or cleaning out another random fort. I want to kill that bastard so let me ffs

    Odyssey: The game having nothing to do with the Assassins and Templars. At the end of the whole thing, the cult werent even Templars. There's also the mercenary system and how you can not only kill civilians but how they will also attack you

    These are entirely personal and I don't expect anyone to agree with me but I'm just curious, what pisses you off most about each one of these games?

    Edit: I somehow ended up leaving out Rogue so im adding it in below

    Rogue: The game feels like an Assassin Templar role reversal. Haytham seems lacklustre when compared to how much of an amazing badass British Batman he was in AC3. The way the colonial Assassins acted just felt wrong and Achilles being such a jackass felt odd comparing him to the way he was in AC3

    submitted by /u/haafiiizzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any assassination targets you felt bad for?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Please don't just say Haytham

    submitted by /u/hemlo86
    [link] [comments]

    I've compiled some of my favorite Black Flag shanties and added some ambience

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    [AC3 Remastered] About the Encyclopedia of the Common Man

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I've seen some guides that say you can't just hang around people's houses because they'll notice you're there and won't do their scannable actions, and some that say to just follow them around all day so you can quickly get all the scans. Every guide I've seen was written pretty early on after the original version came out though, so do we know for sure whether it's possible to follow the townspeople around?

    submitted by /u/piperooo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment