• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 This was my smoothest double assassination. Epic ain't it??

    Assassins Creed 4 This was my smoothest double assassination. Epic ain't it??


    This was my smoothest double assassination. Epic ain't it??

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    (XBOXONE) Question.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I loved the online on xbox 360 and i was just wondering if i should buy it or not.I will play the story but i will mostly get it for multiplayer just wondering if it is dead or not? Im australian if that helps.

    submitted by /u/OiNahhhM8
    [link] [comments]

    An annoying bug

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I have ac4 on the ps4 and I have a bug where some chest, animus fragments and even a naval contract just won't show up. There is no icon and there is also no man to offer the naval contract.

    Is there anything I can do about this?

    submitted by /u/SOS11111111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment