• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Here's a concept art I made of an Assassin's Creed game that takes place during the fall of the Inca Empire

    Assassin's Creed Here's a concept art I made of an Assassin's Creed game that takes place during the fall of the Inca Empire


    Here's a concept art I made of an Assassin's Creed game that takes place during the fall of the Inca Empire

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I made a painting inspired by AC Unity

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Do you think the recent controversy regarding voice actors in the industry will affect future Assassin's Creed games ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    There are quite a few white voice actors voicing black or biracial characters who have stepped down from their roles including Jenny Slate and Kristen Bell. The simpsons have also announced that they will no longer have white actors voice non white characters.

    What do you think this will mean for AC going forward, especially if we go to places like Inca Empire for example ? Personally, the decision makes no sense whatsoever. The beauty of voice acting is that you are not limited by your appearance. If your voice fits then it fits. Aya (Alix Regan) and Aveline (Amber Goldfarb) were both voiced by white Actresses who did a fantastic job in their role, if they were future games planned for them it would be strange to say that they should step down because of that and I would be pretty disappointed.

    There also non black characters who were voiced by black actors in other things and they were great too : Young Kratos and Old Kratos, The Joker (The Batman 2004), Darth Vader, Samurai Jack, Agent Kallus (Star wars Rebels...), Batgirl (Arkham Asylum and City), Clover (Totally Spies - FRENCH VERSION)... So whoever you are, your skin tone should not dictate in any way who you are able to voice or not imo.

    I know this will be probably be a hot topic but what do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/EbonyMaw2475
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the next-gen Assassin's Creed is going to be like? (The AC after Valhalla)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I wonder if they're going to make a new engine. If it's still going to be RPG focused.

    submitted by /u/MagastemBR
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Assassins Creed III: Remastered. My dream mod that I would pay for.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    A mod I wish existed.

    -Haythems story: Start the game off in sequence 4, but give the option to play through Haythem's story anytime.

    -Parkour: remember how AC1-Revelations parkour was? more added risk would be appreciated when on buildings, like not stopping when you get to the ledge, holding the grab ledge button to... grab the ledge, and tumbling over when not being careful in crowds. Really, just everything in this video (this video explains it better): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrg_3_3FBA

    -Connors cut speech: I recommend putting this as a cut scene some plays some time after Connor Kills Haytham while somber, yet hopeful version of the ACIII theme plays. A lot of YouTube videos have tried to do this, and they're a pretty good example. This will hopefully help Connors arc be less flat.

    -Crafting: The Best weapon are locked at the end, so maybe being able to upgrade all homestead at the beginning to get all of them to LV 4 would be cool, and maybe the last few home stead missions (The one's where Achilles dies) could be available near the end of the main story, should you have completed them before hand.

    That's all I can think of right now, but what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/chipper3458
    [link] [comments]

    AC Black Flag footage early in development, at first called Golden Age. Pretty interesting.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Origins style confessions need to return in Valhalla

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Those dramatic confessions/white rooms/ memory corridors where so amazing and allowed for some great acting (especially from Bayek) and incredible visuals. The Medunamun and Crocodile ones where so powerful.

    Since Valhalla is still in the Hidden Ones time period, it would be good to not let them go to waste before we switch to the assassins time period. Hopefully we get some great acting scenes from Eivor like we did from Bayek.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/HCD_3014
    [link] [comments]

    Something I JUST realized about this trailer for AC1: Altair literally goes in a full circle, he starts out at the Church, he gets chased, and then he ends up back AT THE SAME CHURCH

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Do you guys think that there should be an AC TV series?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    This was an idea that I have been thinking about and I think it would be cool to see people from the modern day interact with Assassins and Templars and revisit the lives of their ancestors in live action. I could totally see them focusing on a specific character/ancestor for one season and then go to a completely new ancestor for the next season. Or they could do an ancestor per episode and create connections between the multiple ancestors?

    This is just a thought, but I was curious what you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/TheGuerillaAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get authentic collectibles from in the US?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Long, long time AC fan here. I've got a bunch of collectible statues from my favorite games and while playing (and loving) Origins it just dawned on me I've got nothing from AC at all.

    I've been looking for Bayek and Aya staues for several days now and all I keep coming across are knockoffs from China on eBay. Anyone know where the real ones might still be sold? Did Ubi stop making/selling them permanently?

    submitted by /u/delibertine
    [link] [comments]

    Vikings sketch - inspired by Assassins Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    a game focusing on Domenico Auditore's father.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    who else would want a game focusing on Domenico Auditore's father? now if we did get a game about Domenico's father, we'd pretty much be learning what Domenico's surname was before he changed it to "Auditore" in 1324, and since we know almost nothing about Domenico's father, there might be some interesting stories to tell about him, and yes, it'd be Italy again, but it'd be Italy in the mid-13th century (cause i assume Domenico was born in 1278), not Italy in the late 15th century.

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    We work in the dark... to serve the light.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've recently gone about attempting to replay the main line Assassin's creed titles, and thought I'd throw a topic out for discussion. The topic is regarding the secret nature of the Templar and Assassin orders — I bring this up due to many of the games having different perspectives on this. For instance, AC1 seems to indicate that the two organisations act more as an 'illuminati' type group that has altered events in the background where as in AC: Rev they're a state recognised terrorist group.

    I understand that the real life organisations, where public organisations and recognised in the history books but the games seem to indicate, on some levels, that following the crusades they fall into the shadow and begin operating from the dark. This contrast with some interpretations of them; for instance them owning property and placing their respective symbols on them or openly declaring war in the streets of Constantinople. Not to mention, a lot of side assassin's openly discussing the organisation.

    I, myself, have always liked the idea that these two groups operated in the background of historical events and seeing how they work into real history is always a pleasure.

    submitted by /u/SyphoFighter
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this is common and happened to others as well, but it really took me till the last of the 9 targets to realize that the guy at the Jerusalem Bureau was with you in the temple during the opening mission of AC1

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    How did I miss that? Did I really didn't pay enough attention or did this happen to a few other people as well? On the last dialogue before going on my way to kill Robert in Jerusalem to complete my 9 target lists, and in the dialogue Altair apologizes to him for the temple thing and the arm, and that was legit the first time I realized that he was with me in the temple, and also the first time I noticed that the guy only has one arm. I guess I just didn't pay attention to the other assassin's from the opening scene. Was wondering why he was so pissed at Altair as well, now that part makes sense.

    submitted by /u/niclaswwe
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite AC game

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Wanted to play one but didn't know which one to play, I've played the Ezio collection, syndicate and Origins but wanted to play more.

    submitted by /u/Maxibon2255
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft suspends two executives, several others following misconduct accusations

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Can you complete co-op missions single player in Unity?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I have reached sequence 12, but I am only level 4 while the difficulty is level 5. I get instantly killed in 2 hits while it takes 8/10 hits to kill the enemies. I have completed everything else in the game except for the co-op missions, and I am in desperate need of getting to level 5 somehow in single player. Can the co-op mission be completed in single player, or is this game impossible to beat?

    submitted by /u/jactheblock
    [link] [comments]

    Got nostalgic abou Ac1 and started wondering

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Do you guys we will ever get an Ac 1 remake? I got really nostalgic and I started replaying but my god the graphics are bad(well bad for 2020 not for the year it came out) and i was thinking if i ll ever get to see Altairs story in a good 2020 quality

    submitted by /u/dissapointedpumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    How old was Nikolai again?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    The wiki states that he was born in the later half of the 19th century, and it's never really clear on how old he really is (although one can generalize that he was in his fifties by the time of Chronicles). So what was his age when he died in 1928?

    submitted by /u/GingerStans
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all, I just got into AC and have played all but 3 of the games in the span of 2 months and I just wanted to share my favorite moments from each game I've played. Feel free to add your favorites!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    AC 1 - Haven't played yet (Not for a lack of interest, only on 360) AC 2 - Who is Desmond? I have so many questions/Bonfire of the Vanities speech/"It is a good life we lead brother" AC Brotherhood - The whole damn game AC Revelations - "Requiescat in pace Altaïr"/Ezio talks to Desmond AC 3 - Connor kills Haytham/Charles Lee AC 4 - Edward meets Jennifer (this one actually made me cry) AC Rogue - Haven't played AC Unity - Leap of faith off the Bastille AC Syndicate - Haven't played AC Origins - Sleep? I NEVER sleep. I just wait, in the shadows. And I will kill you all! Everyone who sniffed the air that day in Siwa! AC Odyssey - Not an AC game as far as I'm concerned so I'm not going to bother

    submitted by /u/lonerapsfan
    [link] [comments]

    What are all of the Ac games?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I mean all of them. The mobile ones, chronicles, portable consoles, and not portable consoles.

    submitted by /u/TheNerd669
    [link] [comments]

    A tv show dedicated to a Ac modern day setting.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Ive seen a lot of this conversation, and i just finished watching iron man's cave scene and it got me thinking. Opening scene; What if a descendant of an assassin gets locked up by the templars to try and find the apple,( or even a pear element?) Dude finds a drawer and brakes it apart and starts making a hidden blade. Guards check in every now and then and beat him for answers as to where the pear/ apple is. Guards make their routine and peer into the descendants room to see him not tied onto the pole. They step in and you know.... Ariel assassination. He escapes with the shotty hidden blade and eventually ends in somewhere, gets inducted into the creed, and life carries on through that story line.

    Comments?

    submitted by /u/JohnWayne0917
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting blinded in AC2...any way to fix?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    see pic here: https://i.imgur.com/RQOwbHC.jpg

    anything white is insanely bright even if I turn down the brightness a bit that just turns it all down and the whites are still super washed out

    any way to fix it or is it just lighting? I tried messing around with the reflection quality but it didn't do anything

    submitted by /u/juststupid8970
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing all the games for the first time, here’s my favourite moments!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I'm currently up to Origins in my play through ahead of Valhalla. I've been having an amazing time and here are my most hype moments:

    1) When Ezio used the Apple like Al Mualim did at the end of AC2. I jumped up and down in excitement.

    2) The end of Origins with the creating of the creed and the symbol. Scenes. Hearing Ezio's family was the best part.

    3) The Tower of London sequence from Syndicate, absolutely beautiful and one of my favourite assassinations. Honourable mention to to the Germain sequence from Unity.

    4) The flying machine from AC2! Felt so cool and one of my favourite set pieces to date.

    5) Also AC2, the carnival games. Kinda stupid but so right for Ezio's character and the vibe of the game.

    submitted by /u/MrSoosh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment