• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's creed syndicate's ww1 thing is awesome!

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's creed syndicate's ww1 thing is awesome!


    Assassin's creed syndicate's ww1 thing is awesome!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So today i tried out this ww1 thing in assassin's creed Syndicate and i didn't expect it to be so good. It's almost like it would be a full game. I just wanted to say that it's really cool and you should try it out if you have syndicate and Haven't tried it already.

    submitted by /u/lill-mortum
    [link] [comments]

    The AC III Main Theme is amazing

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    It's pretty clear that ALL the AC soundtracks are incredible! I haven't played AC III yet but I heard the main theme and it's INSANE. It's not Ezio's Family (which is just a masterpiece) but it's still really cool.

    submitted by /u/ku_1213
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Odyssey leader house in Sims 4

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Assassins Creed Odyssey leader house in Sims 4

    I made an Assassins Creed Odyssey house in the Sims 4 inspired by the beautiful leader houses in the game. You can find it in the gallery under the name ''Villa Odyssey'' made by EvRaak. Don't forget to put cc on otherwise you won't find it ;) (The house has no cc but wanted nicer pics in the gallery)
    Enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/i0hi1gc2z0s41.jpg?width=2974&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91fdbc99f4b55bcbe3f69e7a4c66b6e9a10b7881

    submitted by /u/Lou-Chan23
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the flights in Odyssey so damn cluttered?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    \fights*

    Don't take this as some hate post - I love Odyssey.

    But it just feels like I'm fighting half of Greece every time I start a fight. It starts with some soldier, then 2 bounty hunters appear and random civilians start attacking me for no reason.

    Why does this happen every time? It always ends up with me dying, running away or fighting for 10 minutes straight before they leave me alone.

    submitted by /u/viky109
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey and hear are some of my thoughts

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    So after playing the game when it first got released and then getting side tracked and completely losing interest I came back and finished the 'main story'.

    Here are some of the things I loved and hated about odyssey:-

    • One thing I loved are how varied some of the quests are in the game, the story's can some times be so unique. The quests like the Olympic Games, and the Minotaur Trails etc.

    • The progression in the game felt rewarding with the abilities but also feel like such a grind sometimes with the high level cap.

    • I don't like the fact that assassinations are no longer one shot kills it is one of the most annoying things about the new RPG style assassin's creed games.

    • I really enjoyed the story and the twists and turns but the ending felt really lack luster compared to most other AC endings, and I understand that's there's so much to do after you've completed it but origins had the same situation but I feel the ending felt a lot better.

    • As much as I know there is a big chunk of the fanbase that loves the boating/pirate stuff but I wish it wasn't a necessity sometimes, I feel like it should be optional where if you want too you can gain from doing it but if not you don't really lose much. I know that's a lot to ask and doubt that will change.

    • Overall I really enjoyed the game once I got back into it, it just took a while that's all.

    Personally if they want to do these big scope RPG style AC games I'm all for it but I wouldn't mind if they spent a little extra time on it and maybe give us a linear game in the meantime I miss the older style games.

    I hope most of that made sense, I maybe have missed a few things here and there. Wouldn't mind hearing feedback on some of the stuff I talked about!

    Happy Cake Day to me!

    submitted by /u/LiamGranny
    [link] [comments]

    I like the Cultist hunt part of Odyssey a lot.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    You know, the part where you have to explore around to find the cultists and stuff.

    I wish they expanded further on that because that Detective part is quite cool. Sadly they are quite simple except for the ones that are locked behind the story mode, as those tend to have at least a bit of backstory besides their bio description in their cultist page.

    I also like that you can accidentally kill cultists. I accidentally killed the Shadow, the Wise and the Legend myself while simply exploring stuff.

    submitted by /u/RuiGomesPT
    [link] [comments]

    [Black flag] Fucking tailing missions holy shit

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Why are there so many? Why are they so long? Why are the checkpoints so bad? Why is it so easy to get stuck on a wall and fail them because it took you too long to get out of sight?

    I just want to run around and stab people on boats :(

    submitted by /u/Nicksaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Completed ACO 100% on Stadia!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

    • Finished 2020 April 9
    • Hours played: 302
    • #1 on Exophase Leader's Board!
    • 93/93 Achievements completed (100%)
    • Level 99 + Mastery Level 4
    • 66 Cultists Killed (all)
    • Attained Tier 1 Mercenary (top)
    • 15,039 Total Kills
    • 2,290 Assassinations
    • 1,006 Mercenaries Defeated
    • 22 Arena Champions Defeated
    • 69 Mythical Creatures Defeated
    • 100% Abilities Acquired
    • 416 Legendary Items Collected
    • 471 Orichalcum Collected
    • 100% Ship Upgrades
    • 303 Ships Defeated
    submitted by /u/mptpro
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Odyssey and Origins are great games, but shit Assassins Creed games

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I honestly forget I'm was playing Assassins creed when I play these games until I go to the menu or glance over to the case. They never feel like Assassin's creed games, assassins creed games are action adventure games, not rpgs with a shit ton of dialogue choices and two different character choices

    I had awesome fun with these games, but they aren't fitting for the series

    submitted by /u/potatosoupandberries
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Bayek question what's happening in The Curse of the Pharaohs?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    He just enters the Duat and he's like: yep, just another day of looting and doing side quests

    submitted by /u/Love-Sex-Dreamz
    [link] [comments]

    Made the Jaw tenderizer from Syndicate! - If you want me to make one for you dm me here or on Instagram

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Rank best default Assassin outfits (list)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    My list: 1. Ezio (AC2) 2. Ezio (Brotherhood) 3. Altair 4. Connor 5. Ezio (Revelations) 6. Edward 7. Bayek 8. Arno 9. Aveline 10. Jacob and Evie

    You can include special outfits like Altair armour, Arno or Bayek Master Assassin etc.

    submitted by /u/oaleebih
    [link] [comments]

    One boss at a time please

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I really like odyssey as a game I really genuinely do. But holy shit when I'm trying to do a mission and THREE mercenaries show up and I have to fight them all at the same time?! It makes the game an absolute chore. Like I have to hide, fight these guys one by one and then come back to the game?! It's just not fun. I really hope future games fix this

    submitted by /u/auburn2010
    [link] [comments]

    Specialized equipment of the Assassins and Templars. Ideas:

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    We all know the Assassins have their hidden blades and we've seen all sorts of modifications to it, from crossbows and hooks to grapples and guns. Templars aren't quote as uniform in outfitting their troops, but they still make use of some interesting toys. My question to you all is do you have any ideas for a piece of equipment that these secretive groups might have picked up in their centuries long feud?

    submitted by /u/jackalias
    [link] [comments]

    A plot hole in Unity?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I just finished Unity for the second time and I must say it's actually a lot better than I remember. But in the last mission during Arno's final dialogue with Germain I realized something. Germain is a sage. The Templars are well aware of the sages and their significance. So to me it doesn't make sense that de la serre would expel someone so important from the Parisian rite. The two different eye colors should have a been a dead giveaway and even if it wasn't I'm pretty sure they have portraits and sketches of what sages look like. And I'm pretty sure that of all people the Templar grand master( de la serre) would know exactly who Germain is especially after claiming he had visions of buildings and such. It just doesn't make sense. It feels like ignorance on the part of de la serre. How could someone be so incredibly ignorant to something this important and be the highest ranking official in the Templar order? I know that this was probably discussed before but I just want to know others thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/FKapoco
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope the New AC game has the same type of villain character building as syndicate

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    While i personally dont think AC syndicate is very memorable or special. All I remember for the most part about that game is henry green sucks and jacob yelling "FATHER IS DEAD" what I really liked about syndicate was how after every target is kill by the frye twins you get to see how crawford sterrick reacts. i really enjoyed seeing how he views the consequences of the twins actions as they slowly narrow in in him. I felt it made him more human and more relatable. I really hope the new AC games does the same because that little addition would honestly be the only reason why i would replay syndicate

    submitted by /u/smeefz
    [link] [comments]

    3D print model of the statue of Athena?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for a model of the statue of Athena. Not the big statue on top of Acropolis, but the many Athena statues you see sprinkled throughout the game - it's a dynamic pose, facing to one side, her shield in one arm to the back. There's one on the balcony in the house of Pericles, for example.

    Any clue where I could find a printable model?

    EDIT - This one: https://i.imgur.com/lJGXM0Z.jpg

    submitted by /u/florinandrei
    [link] [comments]

    What game introduced YOU to the franchise?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    My brother had assassin's creed 2 but I wasn't really interested in it the game that really introduced me was Revelations. What was yours?

    submitted by /u/jimmydcriket
    [link] [comments]

    How would you want AC Rome to differ from Odyssey?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Assuming that Ubisoft eventually makes Rome, how would you want it to differ from Odyssey?

    I want a return to the original style of gameplay, with less RPG. To me, the ranking system isn't particularly enjoyable. And I don't think the choice of dialogue added any value to the story.

    With the assassin/templar undertones, I imagine the story would involve the fall of the Republic into a dictatorship, with the assassins on the side of the republic. Instead of a single protagonist throughout the entire game, I wouldn't mind playing as two or three assassins at different time periods in the Roman Empire. That way, the game could feature Julius Caesar, Caligula, Nero, or Commodus as the villains respectively in their timeline. There were several civil wars in the empire, so the assassins could be Roman soldiers fighting other Romans, as well as celtic tribes in Gaul.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyPirate93
    [link] [comments]

    The theme of The Winter Soldier is very similar to the philosophy of The Brotherhood and the Templars

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I recently played AC 3 and was thinking about the motives of the assassins and the Templars. How assassins want peace through freedom but Templars want forced peace and that reminded me of the plot of Captain America :The Winter Soldier. Hydra wants to kill all those who oppose them because they feel that will lead to peace. On the other hand Cap'n believes in freedom of the people. Which other movies /shows depict a similar stand off of ideologies ?

    submitted by /u/varunpathak1091
    [link] [comments]

    Crappy follow road in Ac origins and odyssey!!!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Anyone gets irritated with the follow road to quest in ac origins and odyssey? I don't know why, that option always takes the longest road available to the destination, even when there is a shorter road available..

    submitted by /u/-psylocke-
    [link] [comments]

    How was Ezio able to see Altair in the beginning of Revelations?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    We know it wasn't just Desmond cause Ezio got distracted by that

    submitted by /u/matianakin
    [link] [comments]

    I need help identifying a specific track/song from the early games

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I think originally it's an AC I track... but the other notable times I've heard it play is during The Sixth Day, a lair of Romulus in Brotherhood. It also plays during Vlad the Impaler's tomb in Revelations. It definitely sounds like it belongs in the first game. There's like a guy praying/chanting in the background... and almost a click clack noise during the high parts. Can't seem to find it online. Hope someone can help

    submitted by /u/redhjom
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with black flag multiplayer to get the platinum trophy!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Not sure if I'm allowed to post this kind of question, but I am kinda desperate. I recently got Black Flag op PS4. It is as good as I remember it was (I used to play on xbox360). I am now trying to get platinum, but there are a couple multiplayer trophies. I haven't had any luck with finding a good game... so the question: is anyone interested in helping me? I can also help you get the trophies.

    FYI: I don't really care for the multiplayer, but I really want this platinum.

    Another question: are community missions still available on ps4 servers? I know they aren't anymore on old gen?

    submitted by /u/FoundNoGamerTag
    [link] [comments]

    Just got AC odyssey and restarted after the first area

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    So after getting off the starting island I decided to look up the consequences of my choices. I missed out on some rewards and let a plague out. Now I'm going through and using backup saves so I can play how I want and then do it again in a more "perfect" fashion.

    Something I also have started doing is playing up the running gag of Kassandra being an agent of the gods and appearing to people's prayers by doing as many quests as I can backwards. Getting the quest item first so when they ask I'm just like "Oh you mean this thing I got?"

    submitted by /u/shadotterdan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment