• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Assassin's Creed I don’t care where the next setting is.. just please give us tall buildings to run across..

    Assassin's Creed I don’t care where the next setting is.. just please give us tall buildings to run across..


    I don’t care where the next setting is.. just please give us tall buildings to run across..

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Loved origins but hated that most of it was just flat terrane. One of the main reasons I'd love a China game is because of the massive buildings.

    submitted by /u/BlackKnight6660
    [link] [comments]

    Has Assassins creed strayed from what an AC game should be? Or am I overreacting? Here’s a few suggestions for what could be in the next AC.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Hear me out guys, I'm not being biased n I got a lot of stick for this before, but am I the only one who wouldn't mind Assassins creed going slightly back to how it was (not completely)? Keeping the RPG elements, but massively dumbing down on the sponge-like enemies & making instant assassinations a thing regardless of the enemies level, seeing Double assassinations again and a kill chain where you can go from one kill to another, to another, making it feel like a cinematic and at the same time making you feel like a boss?

    I know if you grind levels the enemies aren't much of a problem in odyssey & they can be instantly assassinated, but it still lacks a certain realism in my opinion, I think they could at least incorporate a skill-set or unlockable perk which allows Instant/Double assassinations & kill-chains, but still at the same time still making it a little challenging for the sake of RPG. I would like to see them add, "call assassins" during combat so you feel like you're actually part of a creed, opposed to it feeling like an individual effort, as well as the protagonist having their own unique robes similar to the legacy outfits.

    I understand this is a new route Ubisoft is going down n I'm excited to see where it ends up, I've played AC since Altair, I just feel like it's strayed a little far from what it should be in Odyssey. Origins was a quality game and I enjoyed how ubisoft presented the origins of the creed. I'm eager to hear your thoughts anyway people and like I say, this is entirely my opinion and I know not all of you will agree.

    If you managed to read all of this guys, whether you agree or disagree. Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/teegy00
    [link] [comments]

    Possible setting for a new AC game: The jazz age

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    It was hinted at during the beginning of unity and the more I think about it the more I think it could work. So we know the assassins were around then since abstergo have a game based off of it

    Cars were around but not that common, there was the juxtaposition between the rich areas with the giant sky rise apartments and the poorer coal towns. Also prohibition was around which meant bootlegging was rampant (might be a nice side activity like Kenway's crew or Fry's gang to set up a bootlegging business).

    First World War had just ended, maybe the Templar's has some nefarious deeds taking place in that.

    As for weaponry? I'll admit that is a flaw in this idea however that being said the story could be that some Templar is very high in the police force and has been cracking down on illegal firearms, so enemies rarely use them. As for assassin equipment, instead of large obvious swords (as in every game up to Syndicate) choices could vary between cane swords, knuckle dusters, switch blades, etc.

    Visuals would be stunning, for a good idea on the possibilities I suggest you skim through The Great Gatsby. link

    submitted by /u/BlackKnight6660
    [link] [comments]

    My ac game rankings (so far)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    This list we'll be excluding AC 1, Unity, syndicate, Orgins, and Odyssey (I'll remake this list after I finish them) Also no Chronicles games are China would be top 5 for me. This is imo and I love all of you and the games enjoy...

    1. Liberation- was a boring game from the beginning. Mc was trash in all requards. The plot was mediocre at best.

    2. Rogue- Story is the only thing worth playing this game for in general. If you want better combat play three, and better ship warfare play four. Also the game is kinda a plot hole if you read the novel Shay never was brought up once in Hay's journal. I get it he wasn't thought of yet, but a plot hole nonetheless. It was alright overall; unless your a platinum hunter like my self, and then the collectables are a nightmare.

    3. AC 3- Story was alright, but Conner is a very boring character, but he's easily a badass, and I like him for that. The side content is extremely boring, and I don't have much else to say, good at best.

    4. AC: Brotherhood- now I absolutely love this game to death. Ezio was fantastic. Story was great, but there is so much content, and it gets repetitive. The armor of Brutis is garbage, but this game was great. I loved the ending "no mortal can kill me", and Ezio just throws him to his death. I love it. Amazing overall.

    5. AC 2: don't kill me now, but for me I have no nostalgia for it as I beat it this January, but this story is extremely good, and it just made me fall in love with the franchise in general. Also hugging leonardo should be a hoilday.

    6. BF. This game is amazing. But don't get me started on the tailing missions. The combat for ship battles was amazing, and I love every aspect of it. The story is superb. The multiplayer is quite fun (after that level 55 grind of course). This game is fantastic overall.

    7. Revelations- this is my favorite game in the series simply because of the ending. It made me cry seeing Ezio assassin career come to an end, but also get shivers down my spin when he talks to Desmond. The story is my favorite in the series.

    submitted by /u/TimeBreakerBaba
    [link] [comments]

    I know cities I’ve never been to better than places I’ve lived.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Okay, so I've been to London and Paris. Both only AFTER playing the crap out of Unity and Syndicate.

    In London, my brother and I got off the tube and w wanted to get to Buckingham Palace (at the Westminster Station). Without our phones and with no maps, my brother wanted to head towards what we know is south. I cut him off and said "right down this road" pointing west. He doubted me. I said "trust me" he was hesitant but gave in. And without a single hiccup we got to the Palace.

    Throughout our few days in both London and Paris, I always had my internal compass and could point out direction to respective rivers and key landmarks (Parliament, The Globe Theater, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Palace, etc.)

    Anyone else speak to either the same experience or feelings of competence with the layout of these cities? I've never been to Italy, how does AC II compare?

    Props to Ubisoft for accurately laying out these cities. I'm excited for Watch Dogs 3 in London!

    submitted by /u/AJPowers17123
    [link] [comments]

    I found a comment from 2010 predicting that Lucy..

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    was a double agent.

    Here, the last comment. Thought it was cool. I miss all the theorizing from back then about the red footprints outside the villa or Lucy's disappearance from sequence 6 onward.

    submitted by /u/murcielagoXO
    [link] [comments]

    This is how you recruit Persians in in AC Odyssey

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I see people wanting to recruit persains, and I found a way to recruit them. sometimes you'll see Persian ships sailing around when your out and about on the waters, just jump off your boat and swim over to theirs and climb up onto their boat. don't board them or your sailors will kill the persians. Use stun arrows to knock them down and recruit them. It helps if you have a damage resistant loadout on.

    submitted by /u/RadiatedPnis
    [link] [comments]

    Ac rogue soundtrack naval fleet

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know wats the name of tht soundtrack wen enter shay cormac's naval campaign?

    submitted by /u/The_Wondering_Legend
    [link] [comments]

    why can't we kill the damn sharks

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    i had broken my original copy of black flag years ago and only just got the rebel collection. while playing i remembered why i took so long to get it again.

    why in the fuck can i kill the sharks with my assassins blades while diving?!?!?!

    they give you the cinematic mini-game like with the jaguars but you dont have the blades while swimming and it makes no sense. WTF dont you wear the hidden blades if this is an ongoing issue. or hell craft something that you can deploy underwater only that fucks with them like smoke bombs do on land or a "bait bomb " to keep them busy like throwing coins does.

    submitted by /u/WraithShadowfang
    [link] [comments]

    Is this list an error or are they just messed in the head? ASSASSIN CREED 3 WAS THE GOAT

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    GamesRader ranking of Assasins creed games They left out assassins creed 3 (The best Storyline) and included that china bs.

    submitted by /u/NomaticX
    [link] [comments]

    Help Locating Convoys to Attack in AC3 TOKW Redemption?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Is there a known glitch where convoys don't appear at all in the remaster? I've spent at least an hour running around NY, checking the places they're supposed to spawn (i.e., east of the pyramid) and I haven't seen a single one. I don't want to turn the game off and restart because I also have that glitch where I need to do all the side missions at once or else I lose all my progress. Any suggestions would be much appreciated because this is literally the last thing I have to do to 100% my achievements lol.

    Edit: I exited out to the TOKW menu (didn't shut the whole game off) and when I re-entered the episode my progress was still saved and convoys started spawning. On my final convoy (again, the last thing I have to do in the entire game), I used bear might. The entire convoy just disappeared and the game froze. Never happened to me before. So now I had to restart the console and my progress was erased. These games really are something else

    submitted by /u/racechaserr
    [link] [comments]

    What Asssassins creed should i play?,

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Ive played all the Ezios, Assassins creed 3(my personal favorite) and Syndicate(I hated)

    What ones really worth it out of the others?? Im told Black flag or Origins is the best.

    submitted by /u/NomaticX
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the old AC chases

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:58 AM PST

    I found myself playing in AC Odissey in nightmare mode and there were a lot of times where I was overwhelmed by the guards. All I had to do was to climb on a roof, jump on a few houses and that was it, like no attempt at all.

    submitted by /u/tallretarded
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Revelations; what should I focus on if I just want story and obstacles, and no boring errands?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    In Brotherhood, you had to get 75% (IIRC) completion to access some story, and you had to also go through a bunch of those glowing wall symbols to get story as well. There was also the DLC mission with Da Vinci. Everything else didn't seem particularly meaningful and didn't really serve a purpose other than extra game time.

    Since I'm trying to play through the series and catch up (there's a lot of games up until the latest one), I don't want to waste too much time doing missions that don't give me anything meaningful.

    I've been looking through this IGN list here (https://ca.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-revelations/Secondary_Memories) and I'm a bit confused with the Secondary Memories. Desmond's Journey is simple enough (find 30 Fragments to access his memories inside the Animus for story) and Hagia Sophia/Memoir Pages offers an obstacle course to play. Then there's Lost Archives which is DLC content (but IGN doesn't describe how to access it, so I'm not exactly sure how)

    But with the Secondary Memories, which ones are worth going through? Sorry if I sound a bit confusing. Thank you very much for your help :)

    submitted by /u/nitorita
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s creed odyssey completely spits in the face of lore and should be removed from canon. Change my mind

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Legacy of the first blade for example. Darius should not have been an assassin in every sense of the word. He should have been just a man who stood up to tyranny.

    submitted by /u/cgar200
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get previously bought clothes on new game?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I am doing a new game on AC Odyssey, but I can't get the Hades Armor set I bought with Helix credits. I thought they would be part of that game. I went to owned and clicked on them as they said "got". I need to know if I'm missing something. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Godofwar1999
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey: Light Attack Stopped Working

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix the light attack suddenly not working?

    All of a sudden my left mouse button does nothing. Completely ruins the game and I am not sure what to do as there is no help FAQs that seem to fix the issue

    anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/thewintermood
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Syndicate should have been the tone of Jack the Ripper--it would have made the game more unique

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Listening to this old Loomer interview with Jeffrey Yohalem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBIkGNJMkaU&list=PL411EB3D2E92ACC56&index=9

    He just seems like he was brought back because he knew the series. My assumption is Yohalem knew Origins would be a soft reboot, so he just did a proto-Rian Johnson and just made a meta story to subvert the expectations of veterans of the series.

    I don't think the Jack the Ripper DLC is great but the tone was cool and I wish ACS had a Penny Dreadful gothic tone. It would have been so cool!

    submitted by /u/Ratonhnhaketon_K_
    [link] [comments]

    Why Don't We Get Side Games Anymore?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    AC 1 and 2 had some portable games, we had Liberation. We had chronicles games. With the release of Origins, they stopped. Do you Think We should get side games? It would be awesome to get 2 AC titles at the end of this year. Like Unity and Rogue. But it looks like the new Viking game will be a cross gen title.

    submitted by /u/kayrakaanonline
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play Odyssey?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I want to get back into it, but the idea of clearing every region of those camps, fortresses and animal lairs sounds daunting. Do you guys visit each question mark when visiting a new region?

    submitted by /u/X3oid
    [link] [comments]

    About to play Odyssey. Last game I played was Black Flag. Anything I need to know?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Just got a ps4 and last ac game i had was black flag. Anything I need to know that happened between the two? Especially interested in what happened to juno once she got out

    submitted by /u/obaxter281
    [link] [comments]

    Assasin's Creed 2 poster i made with my friend

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    AC Unity outfits early on?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Does anyone know what sequence you can start doing the requirements to get the outfits? I wanted to get Thomas' and Altair's armor as soon as I can but don't know how much you need to progress the story to start doing them.

    submitted by /u/Shiroyasha1381
    [link] [comments]

    (spoiler) what is the explanation for the underworld’s existence? FoA dlc

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    let me start by saying i love all three parts of the FOA dlc, especially the third thats actually in atlantis. it always stood out above elysium and the underworld to me because it felt like an actual isu city, with storylines that (for the most part) make sense in context of what it would have been like as opposed to a wild, out of place fantasy. the question im getting to is, what exactly is the explanation for the underworld and elysium? the in game lore seems to suggest that these places actually existed, and yet you meet actual dead people there and there seems to be no earth location for them. i always passed it off as 'the first two are completely fake simulations' and that atlantis was an actual depiction of isu life.

    tldr; atlantis seems real, how is it that the underworld/elysium are supposed to be real as well

    submitted by /u/ilbtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment