• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Sofia’s shop in revelations used to be a bureau?

    Assassin's Creed Sofia’s shop in revelations used to be a bureau?


    Sofia’s shop in revelations used to be a bureau?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Decided to draw my Eivor. The photo mode makes for awesome reference photos!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Which assassins creed has the most similar map & feel to it as this?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    My wife is making me a thing!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Valhalla stealth - what the fuck am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Finally playing through Valhalla for the first time after having absolutely loved Origins. Enjoyed Odyssey enough to continue.

    Can't say how frustratingly horrible stealth is in this game. Started on hardest stealth difficulty and I've had to lower to the easiest about halfway(?) through this game. Enemies spot you from miles away. Enemies spot you through walls. Enemies spot you after the slightest movements out of crouch. Assassination animations are slow and sloppy. Half the time I try and assassinate from a bush Eivor either jumps out from the bush or I'm spotted for the split second my character stands up during the kill animation. Infiltrating camps and bases is a chore, I can't even climb a tower to enter the base without being spotted. And when you're spotted? Fucking forget it - you can't combat a single enemy without a chain of them being alerted until you're basically soloing the entire base by yourself. Can't range stealth either (however OP in previous games, IMO) because it is impossible to get certain shots off without being spotted. It's maddening to the point where I've basically given up stealth and simply go in guns a blazin now. The stealth doesn't even feel rewarding to play anymore because it's so tedious.

    TLDR: What the fuck am I doing wrong? I thought the previous two games could have been a bit more challenging stealth wise but the gameplay in Valhalla just seems to be absolutely broken. Worst experience I've had playing an AC game maybe ever.

    submitted by /u/cyounggg
    [link] [comments]

    Illustration: Kassandra and Her Bestest Boy - Watch out she fierce, she getcha!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    The Return Of Charles Lee

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Since the next AC will be live serviced, am I the only who wants a 10-12 hour campaign with the legendary "WHERES CHARLES LEE" being on the run from Connor chasing to kill him the whole game?

    submitted by /u/YellowFlash627
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Origins, Black Flag or Odyssey?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    I don't have many games to play at the moment, so I was looking through the PS store and saw the Assassins Creed games.

    I don't know too much about the games and I have seen lots of mixed reviews about all three of them, I have never played a game from the Assassins Creed Franchise.

    Which of the three has a great/good story that is engaging the whole way through, has good gameplay mechanics and isn't too repetitive.

    submitted by /u/No-Stage1749
    [link] [comments]

    Why is AC1 disliked or recommended against?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Hi, very new fan to AC here. I've never played, read about, or watched any of the games until recently. During the steam sale I decided to buy all the games save the 3 new ones. I did a lot of research and it seems a lot of people recommended against playing the first one and starting with AC2 instead.

    I chose to play it anyway, and I've just completed it and am beginning AC2. And honestly I'm really confused why I saw so many recommendations against it. I LOVED it. It got a bit repetitive in the gameplay, and it doesn't have the combat or fluidity of the games today I'm sure, but I still thought it was really fun! Altair was such a cool character albeit quiet. The setting was great, the contrast between the Saracen and Crusader controlled cities was super interesting, the story was good and really pulled me into the series. To me it just seemed like a really fun game and great intro to the series. Do people dislike/not recommend it just because they are looking at it through the lens of newer games, or did I overlook some major flaws? I was just really surprised after enjoying it so much.

    submitted by /u/Foundy1517
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, friends! Decided to make a two hour chill ambience video of a beach in Odyssey. This game is so beautiful! :) If you want some relaxing sounds and music, I hope you'll check it out :)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey best armor sets?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Playing through Odyssey and I have 3 loadouts. One for assassin, one for warrior and one for hunter. Can anybody tell me what the best sets are for each of these three builds?

    submitted by /u/Sakya22
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Wrath of the Druids should’ve continued Eivor’s story, not bloat it further

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I think the dlc could've been an interesting way to see the growth of the clan and possibly the deterioration of Eivør's mental health (think something like Ragnar). I'd be fine with waiting until the end of the main story, so long as I got to continue Eivør. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/Zomberz_04
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still make an initiates account for unity? Everytime I try it says Ubisoft services are unreachable.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I just beat the arno becomes an assassin part and I wanna get the Edward robes. Do I have to progress more then try again or is it just gone forever?

    submitted by /u/Badmoon1220
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS) I Killed One of the Order by Mistake and it was Funny

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I was doing the sons of ragnar quest. After i spoke with everyone at the tent in the first quest of the arc. I was walking to the next check point before traveling to Tamworth. I have the nameless greatsword with my special attack i can burn people so i love to burn civilians from time to time. So i saw two civilians on the way then i burned them. Little i know one of them was the ancient of the order and i saw a mark of confirm kill i was like why this mark is there. Its funny that you can kill them before collecting the clues but its very hard to notice them. That remind me of odyssey time. Whenever i like to slaughter people to raise my bounty i kill someone that meant for a quest and then i trigger a quest and it say. "Maybe kassandra was feeling violent that day" something like that lol but its not there in valhalla.

    submitted by /u/Willing-Account549
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla doesn't give as much excitement as Odyssey when getting new loot

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm playing the game wrong but hear me out. When playing Odyssey (and even Origins), getting new loot felt rewarding a lot of the time. Most of the time getting new loot (that wasn't just grey weapons from the occasional fallen enemy) was something I got excited about and instantly put on, because it was always better. I'd always find armour with a bit more defense, a weapon, that did more attack damage. I felt like I was really upgrading and getting better.

    Valhalla is different. When I get new loot it doesn't feel rewarding. Oh wow, new armour...that's literally the same defense as I already have or maybe even a bit lower...wow crazy. And alot is like that. Maybe it's because I had full gold Raven Clan set by Level 86, or the fact that, the armours and weapons have like 6 different stats, that only change slightly through upgrading (I think). Maybe it's that having every weapon be unique and not repeated is meant to make you feel good. But at the end of the day...it's just a fancy name and slightly altered look, which may not even look that good, and even if it looks better you need to (I haven't done this but I think this is how) pay silver just to transmog.

    Feel free to comment below, I love both games they both have ups and downs but I just think if your going to have an RPG Assassin's Creed, at least do the thing that makes RPG's fun be exciting

    submitted by /u/VaLightningThief
    [link] [comments]

    Where would be the best area to parkour in Assassin Creed Unity?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    If anyone is asking, I would like to find an area where I can practice my ejects or an area with many houses. I'm trying to train on my parkour since I haven't played in a while.

    submitted by /u/Deku-as-a-Texan
    [link] [comments]

    "Assassin's Creed Chronicles" french fan series

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Hi Ac community, I want to present this project from a friend of mine, Marc, that has been going on for a few years. He started it when he was 16 with no budget with his brothers and sisters.

    It's not really an AC story that could fit into the franchise. The AC elements serves more as a backdrop for cool comedy, action sequences and parkour, but the basics remains, Templar order vs Assassins and their free will.

    To pitch it real quick:

    Jack is a young assassin, one of the bests, who keeps getting annoyed by his never dying templar nemesis Bill, which possess a mysterious peace of eden that keeps bring back from the dead. Jack mission is to retrieve that artefact. Each episodes has many pop cultures direct references. From Terminator to Back to the future and so on...

    There isn't subtitle (yet?) but any feedback would be appreciated, on cinematography or action sequences. He'd also be very happy if someone at Ubi ended up watching it.

    The channel is "Le CinéMythographe", he's particularly proud on what he did with V and would like people to start watching this one first so here's the link.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC66WdHyX48

    15:35 and 23:00 If you want to see the actions scenes.

    Hope you enjoy and give some feedbacks.

    submitted by /u/Mistrvl
    [link] [comments]

    Some Ezio sketches! Done during a quick break from 100%ing the trilogy

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    How can i climb inside those buildings? There is no way Eivor climbs inside.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    AC Odyssey: you guys have XP breakthrough from one level to another?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Am new to Odyssey and noticed every level needs more XP than the previous one unlike Valhalla which roughly needs 5K xp to give two skill points.

    submitted by /u/mrschanandlerbonggg
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many old time fans of the series feel more cold to the newer games in recent years?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I have been playing since AC2 and have played every game in the series within its year of release, most with preorder and obtained every achievement possible with 100% side quests and have always enjoyed every title, especially since the dynamic fighting style change that was introduced in Origins. The story above all has always amazed me and the continuing connection to real history has always been my favorite aspect of the series. I remember the complete unstable brokeness that started with AC3 although its arguably one of if not my favorite storyline, but since AC3 and Origins Ive noticed a disconnect from long time fans of the series with the direction of play style and mechanics that Ubisoft (the various branches alternating) has brought on, but always enjoyed how evolved it feels with every new game compared to other series titles. I have gotten older and lost the time to play the new games as they release, I'm currently working on finishing Valhalla now with over 80 hours in, but as I search for mysteries of the game through forum sites like Reddit, I constantly come across peoples sheer disappointment for the game, and other than some unstable glitches and lack of real world story arc, I'm left confused with part of the communities distaste for the direction this series has gone. Please provide me with any negative opinions you may have towards the amazing title of Valhalla if you have any, as a long time loving fan, I would love to know where Ubisoft might be going wrong here

    submitted by /u/Steven87c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment