• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Assassin's Creed I made this through Adobe After Effects

    Assassin's Creed I made this through Adobe After Effects


    I made this through Adobe After Effects

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    Remember when the games were about the assassins vs Templars war

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong I like the new games and am really enjoying Valhalla. But after playing games like the first one through black flag and even unity through origins a lil bit. The new games just feel like the lore is missing.

    submitted by /u/sj_martin13
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you like the next game to take place?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I think it would be cool to have an AC game take place during the Mayan or Aztec empire where the Mayans/Aztecs are part of the of the Templars and you as an Assassin bring down their empire. I think that would be dope.

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    A Theory on Valka’s Potions [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Let's get the major spoiler out of the way...if you haven't finished the game (or at least gone back to Norway), turn back now.

    We learn the truth that Svala is Freyja reborn.

    Now, given that Svala is Valka's mother, it can be assumed that in training her daughter to become a Seer like herself, she could've passed down rituals and recipes long forgotten by time, preserved only in the minds of those like Svala.

    If we go out further on this limb stemming from truth, could it then support the possibility that the note found in the Seer's Hut in Ravensthorpe, coupled with the ingredients Valka has Eivor gather for her special brews leading to Asgard and Jotunheim, could be a recipe for the first ever Animus method by imbibed inoculation?

    By this theory, the long-lost "nature's recipe" for whatever's been chemically pumped into Animus users since the 1960's can be easily replicated using a base of the following: + Juniper Berries + Gills of a perch + Talons of a white pigeon + Red Clay

    But if we mix in Thistles, only those with a Reborn's DNA like Eivor gets to go to Asgard, and conversely the same few with Reborn DNA are the only ones able to use Fire Weeds and St. John's Worts for mental time-travel to Jotunheim. Perhaps Svala used this base/added ingredients to become more in tune with Freyja throughout her life before ultimately renouncing death for eternity in the Yggdrasil's Valhalla simulation?

    It's also worth noting that Valka must've known about Isu technology/methods since before she arrived at Ravensthorpe for her to have taken her ailing mother into the Yggdrasil Chamber to "rest"

    Just a fun one to spin, but it seems possibly spun into the fabric by the Nornir if we look critically enough, don't you think? Freyja was an extremely powerful Vanir with vast knowledge of magics, after all!

    • Your Friendly Neighborhood Mentor
    submitted by /u/IMHOZen1
    [link] [comments]

    Assaults are the weakest mechanic of Valhalla so far

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Before I begin, please do not get me wrong. I am not here for ranting purposes only, I played origins (though I didnt enjoy it as much), I played over 500 hours of Odyssey (finished it on Xbox 3 times and then once on PC) so I am deeply involved into AC series. However I picked up Valhalla expecting it to be a better version of Odyssey which it sort of is in terms of visuals, activities and story. However..

    I DEEPLY hate assaults and they are driving me crazy to the point where I dont even want to play the fame anymore. Why? The never ending enemies. This is the most bs mechanic of the game. Why cant I just clear all the enemies before destroying the gate? Why cant I kill all the enemies before doing the boss fight on 1v1 with my allies watching me? I just finished (spoilers!!!) Geadric story where you have to fight that woman (cant remember her name) and it was driving me crazy. I wanted to kill all the enemies and then fight her, but guess what.. you cant!

    Atleast in Odyssey when you were doing conquest never ending enemies werent such a bad thing since killing even a single normal enemy made the battle go to your favor, but these fucking assaults at the minute feels like this: Start the assault A) Ignore all the enemies and rush to the final objective since killing them is pointless B) Kill as many enemies as you like and still be forced to do step A

    I hope this can be altered with an update or something if enough people demand this..

    submitted by /u/xAleksas
    [link] [comments]

    AC in Rome/England Rome - Ruins

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:04 PM PST

    All the ruins seen in Valhalla of a city that was once beautiful. How does everyone feel about the possibility of the next AC being in Rome and England set back to when the ruins were a city in its prime?

    Although lots of people are sick of Europe, There is a lot of potential to make it extremely good

    submitted by /u/AlwaysLaughAtLife
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla just ruined Valhalla For Me! (Spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    I just completed The Wincestre arc. I disposed of the Order members there, and returned to Ravensthorpe. Did my normal deal where I see what Reda has, and started walking up to Randvi. The game indicated I should go see Hytham. Uh, Ok.

    Now, the last time I handed in medals, it said to return when I had 20. I currently have 15. The last two I need are the Father and the Oil. I went in to talk to Hytham, and it said, "Give him the medals (15)" So, there was an update, maybe it changed. I handed them over.

    Eivor mentioned who the Father was and explained why he did it. Problem is, I haven't killed him yet. He hasn't even been revealed yet! Now, I kinda figured it out from the clues, but what the hell?

    Has this happened to anyone else? Am I the only one who got this game ruining hiccup? Nice job, Ubi.

    submitted by /u/Dalecrabtree
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't gold ingots spawning anywhere?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    I've been playing AC Valhalla for a while now. I'm level 212, and I've been to much of England already. I want to upgrade my gear, but I can't find gold ingots anywhere. Plenty of carbon, nickel and titanium, but no gold. Am I missing something? Is there a region I need to go to for gold ingots to start spawning? Or does it happen as part of the narrative?

    submitted by /u/Randomdigression
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed 3 Sequence 9 (PC) Impossible to get out of the Hay Cart bug

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    I'm playing the game for the first time and I think I found a way that I never saw mentioned anywhere to get out of the glitched cart easily. So I though I'd post it if someone ever have the issue again even tho the game is kinda old and i'm not sure it will have a lot of new players.

    So what I've done and that seemed to work everytime is to call a horse and press space between 1 and 3 times in order for Connor to get on it's back.

    Hope it will help someone someday. Sorry if my English isn't always good I'm French and I'm still learning the language.

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Finding69
    [link] [comments]

    Connor and Arno Paris Sequel

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    This is a game I want, connor and arno are both excellent characters with a lot of potential, here is how it would go: When connor finds achilles dead, he looks through his room. He finds a letter meant for connor, explaining achilles' past, and Shay. He tells connor that shay was spotted in paris, the same week charles dorian was killed. And he explains that shay stole a box, handed down from ezio auditore, to Shao Jun, and kept a sacred artifact in the brotherhood until shay stole it. Connor without a second though, writes letters to the assassins, and Aveline telling them he will go to paris to hunt the traitor Shay Patrick Cormac knowing not when he will return. Connor goes to paris to track shay, and tracks him to a well guarded safe house. As soon as he enters, the guards spot and corner him, connor, on the brink of death, accepts his fate. But before he dies, he is saved by a mysterious assassin in blue clothes. This is arno dorian. After wiping out the entire safehouse together, they find out shay left weeks ago, heading for spain to kill another major but mysterious target. They set out together and find shay, tracking Francisco De Goya. They callout to shay, but shay notices the robes, and runs. Connor runs toward shay, while connor tries to cut him off. After running for about an hour, arno air tackles him. The three begin to fight. Shay pulls out his grenade launcher and misses Connor. He ran out of grenades, and started running away again, but found himself at a dead end forced to fight. After a long fight, shay injures Arno, giving him a massive scar on his chest. Arno falls and struggles to breathe. Connor cuts off shay's arm with his tomahawk. Shay, in pain, tries to slash connor, but connor parries and cuts off shay's leg. Connor gets to close, and Shay headbutts him, and almost kills connor with a hidden blade, but just as connor was about to die, arno saves him. Shay dies slowly on the ground while they retrieve the Box. and hide it away in an assassin's Bureau in London, to be found by someone worthy.

    submitted by /u/TubbyGod69
    [link] [comments]

    First Crusade Setting for a game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    I've recently been playing through all of the games and felt like the first game left a lot of avenues unexplored. The first game, set in the Third Crusade, explores some of the best settings in the entire franchise; Damascus, Jerusalem and my personal favourite Acre. However, it leaves a lot to be desired, especially in terms of the associated history aspect. Personally, I feel a game set from 1090 - 1099, exploring the real-life order of assassins and the events of the First Crusade is a setting that lends itself perfectly to this franchise. It would be much appreciated if anyone here could answer these few questions to do with this proposal.

    1. Would an AC game set in 1090-1099, including some of the same cities as AC1, be too similar to the original AC1 game?
    2. If the game were to stay true to the events of the First Crusade, it would span from Clermont (France) to Jerusalem (Israel) and perhaps even into Egypt. Is this a terrain you would find interesting?
    3. Would this terrain and history lend itself to the semi-RPG style of gameplay of Odyssey and Valhalla?
    4. Would you be interested in playing a game focused on the history of the original, real-life order of Assassins?
    5. Would a return to Masyaf be exciting or repetitive?
    6. The original Order of Assassins pitted themselves against the Seljuks (Islamic armies) in the Holy-land and Anatolia. Thus, would you be opposed to a game setting where the Assassins are working somewhat in cooperation with the Crusaders against the Seljuks?
    7. Would you be interested in an AC3-style - very historically accurate game, focused on famous events as opposed to personal subplot, as exemplified by the Ezio Auditore story?
    8. Would the historical events such as the Siege of Antioch, Siege of Jerusalem, Council of Clermont and the traversal across Anatolia lend themselves well to Assassin's Creed?
    9. Is the proposed 9-year span too short for an AC game?
    10. Any final thoughts or questions?
    submitted by /u/Tobyinnit
    [link] [comments]

    You should be able to get at least one reda item every week

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Most of the helix credit gear set items cost upwards of 100 opals. Completing 2 daily's for 5 opals each every day and one weekly for 20 only ends up giving 90 opals. I feel as if we should be able to get enough opals from quests to get an item every week. Do you guys agree?

    submitted by /u/jaimetawil
    [link] [comments]

    When did the assassins stop wearing robes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    I've looked all over the internet but can't find it so I guess I have to ask

    In all the modern day gameplay the assassins don't wear robes. I get why Desmond doesn't, he doesn't because he left and then was kidnapped but what about Rebecca, Shaun, and miles?

    submitted by /u/Papa_Ayden
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft please ditch the "the grand master is a mystery" or some twist (my thoughts with the latest trilogy)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    I love the latest games, and i'm happy they change the formula and make it an RPG. But please for the love of god the writing is really really subpar to pull a plot twist of "oh gosh this guy is the grand master all along". Since the main villain in the latest trilogy is obviously evil from the getgo.

    Just make the grand master be known from the start. I miss how they react as i killed one-by-one of the branches of the order and how the insignificant character they made wrong to is making their plans fall apart. And some point the MC and main villain meet and throw jabs at each other.

    Just as i want the main character to be developed. I also want the main villain too. Not just some "viola! I'm pulling the strings all along. Prepare for a boss battle"

    Sorry for bad english

    submitted by /u/nilodelrosarionilo
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people get afraid when you ride by on a horse?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    So I was playing Odyssey and I was going from Sparta to Athens. Instead of fast traveling or going by ship I decided to take a tour through Greece and go by horseback. It's a pretty long ride and you cross a lot of people and go through plenty of towns on the way. I began to notice that every single NPC I rode by would just throw themselves out the way or like jump for their life as I got close. Every single one. How could you all possibly be afraid of one guy minding his business riding a horse. Don't you see that like everyday? It just got really annoying and I ended up fast traveling.

    submitted by /u/KrisTepes
    [link] [comments]

    The order of the recent trilogy and the inevitable Rome game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I wish that the Rome game that we all know is coming came out instead of Valhalla because then we could have had the Mediterranean trilogy and I think that it would work much better. It would be really cool to have a trilogy that is all set near each other, but the time period couldn't be more different and Greece, Egypt and Rome would just work together.

    EDIT: im not saying its the next game, but surely at some point ubisoft will make a roman game

    submitted by /u/Maessimo
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion �� - Place a subtle notification in game when approaching or selecting wealth chests, world quests etc that you're unable to proceed/loot until you continue more with the story, saving the player considerable time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    We've all been there, running around a building looking for that sneaky opening and turning to the internet after a few minutes.

    Going forward it would be great to have a subtle notification pop up informing us (perhaps when we select the map point with our marker) that we're currently unable to obtain our selection because we haven't proceeded further with the arc storyline or local world quest.

    Offchurch pops to mind and I know there's countless others.

    Just my two cents, cheers

    submitted by /u/andyreloads-YouTube
    [link] [comments]

    Welsh inclusion in Valhalla

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    I'm just playing through the sciropecire arc and quickly realised that the Britons as they're labelled in the game are welsh and I even notice some welsh phrases they use in combat rather than using english

    As a welshman i love seeing this representation as we are often the forgotten country in Britain

    P.S. I do know edward kenway was welsh and played by a welsh actor and I loved that inclusion too

    submitted by /u/jake_griff100
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up the Ezio collection after all the "the older games are better" hype.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I admit it has been a very, very long time since I've played 2/brotherhood/revelations, but after all the hoopla about how much better the earlier games are than odyssey with parkor and mechanics, I had to take a look.

    Social stealth and benches, are really the only difference im noticing, when they were originally out, were they different??

    The way Ezio free runs and does parkor feels exactly the same to me as the later games, the only difference I see is, small city settings and more people. I do really hate when u try to get off a building and he either jumps straight off when u hold a or if u press be to drop down the side he just jumps on some random citizen. Those both suck.

    I dont know if its just my play style or somethijg but other than button configuration and fighting mechanics and in odyssey, having super powers, im not seeing much of a change in the way the protagonist Is controlled or acts. Maybe a bit more erratic in the older games but what am I missing???

    Perhaps I've just been brainwashed by everyone on here, but I expected a totally different experience but coming off of finishing origins then odyssey, now back to the second game and im not seeing the parkor being better with Ezio, like I said the main difference is just social stealth for me.

    Lets discuss, maybe im missing something.

    submitted by /u/bornicanskyguy
    [link] [comments]

    In 3021 your life is going to matter as much as the random skeletons you loot while playing.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    It's been a thing that weirds me out about these games. I want to know the backstory of this skeleton that I just looted. That's supposed to be a real person that lived a full life into adulthood and you just grab their moldy bread and continue on with whatever it was you were doing. It's the equivalent of a thousand years from now when no one is going to care about who you are or what you did in life.

    submitted by /u/crucifixable
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts of assassins creed valhalla?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    The story is meh and drags on for way to long but gameplay wise i find the combat fun and like the puzzles for loot (find a key or find an angle to break the red area of a door) make it fun but what i like best is seeing the montages and doing castle sieges

    Overal 7.8 out of 10 so far (in the last kingdom on the bottom left)

    submitted by /u/rainbowsixsiegeboy
    [link] [comments]

    ||SPOILER|| Question about Randvi

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Okay,so I made the mistake of romancing Randvi before her and sigurd are apart and now I want to know if I can break up with her and then reromance her later on,I don't want to go back all the way and redo the quest cause then I'd have to redo the Asgard quests. Can I break up then reromance Randvi?

    submitted by /u/Bluegurl16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment